• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
as someone that doesnt use irc, someone should post how to get to that chatroom from those irc websites!

BigAT

Worst wild card round ever but this game is saving it., aside from the referee shenanigans.

It really was an awful weekend of games. Even with that final one being exciting, the quality of play (and officiating) was awful.

Games seemed especially bad considering how great the CFB games were on New Year's.

LJ11

Tucker Floyd was the only guy I wanted.

simit

hahaha

I wanted the Backer Rinse took, I should have gone OL, I know should have but my MLB is just too slow and gets paid too much.

Edit: Alli to DCX, I was going to take him or the Borland clone.

SickBoy

I enjoyed being above .500 i n user games in my first two seasons. But I suspect my team's going to be pretty weak this year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Here are my exact rankings going into the draft. I researched other areas but not well enough to take anything more than a flyer on a guy. My focus was on the DTs but they all really sucked. After Jordan went off the board I focused on DEs. I also needed more STR within my interior linemen.

My draft went decently by my rankings. I somewhat regret trading down which allowed Grady Cross and Kendrum Gilbert to get taken before I had a chance. Other than that I am very heavy at DL and OG now.

1. RE Grady Baker - A STR A PMV D FMV B BSH
  2. LE Ted Chapman - A STR B PMV D FMV B BSH
  3. RE Grady Cross - A STR B PMV B FMV C BSH
  4. RG Thedford Guy - A STR A RBK B PBK
  5. RG Jamarquis Swipe - A STR A RBK B PBK
  6. RG Kendrum Gilbert - A STR A RBK C PBK
  7. RE Lenzelle Sandord - A STR B PMV D FMV C BSH
  8. LE Greg Richards - A STR B PMV D FMV C BSH
  9. LG Conner Grayson - A STR B RBK C PBK
  10. RG Nyjee Coley - A STR B RBK C PBK
  11. RG Dillon Fitzgerald - A STR B RBK C PBK
  12. DT Ashton Toomer - A STR B PMV D BSH
  13. DT Churphy Riley - B STR B A PMV B BSH
  14. DT Leonard Ives - B STR B PMV B BSH
    [*]FS Vondray Greene - A SPD B ZCV D PRC
  15. C Philip Alli - A STR
  16. C Chuck Reynolds - A STR

eznark

Banned
Feels like every guy I wanted got taken a few picks before me, opposite of what happened last season.

I really misjudged peoples willingness to spend time scouting. Thought I'd be able to get a few guys way later than they lasted.

Good job on caring this time, kids!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really misjudged peoples willingness to spend time scouting. Thought I'd be able to get a few guys way later than they lasted.

Good job on caring this time, kids!

Its ok EZ. Real players spend 10 minutes scouting and make YOLO plays like us.

LJ11

I liked Gilbert too, I'm trying to plug in Tackles at G/C position. See what happens. I hate a lot of the skill guys in this draft. Easton looked like a HR though, but 4th round guy in 1st? I just thought maybe he'd drop.

You got Coley, he's a stud, was going to be my pick that round.

He looks good, lets the overalls. He was the best OL remaining.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I liked Gilbert too, I'm trying to plug in Tackles at G/C position. See what happens. I hate a lot of the skill guys in this draft. Easton looked like a HR though, but 4th round guy in 1st? I just thought maybe he'd drop.

The problem with tackles is that they don't really have the mobility the interiors do so pulling will be a crapshoot. It's going to sound crazy but I put Gs at TE on some run plays because they have the ability to get to the POA before the Ts.

LJ11

The problem with tackles is that they don't really have the mobility the interiors do so pulling will be a crapshoot. It's going to sound crazy but I put Gs at TE on some run plays because they have the ability to get to the POA before the Ts.

You're right about that. Long getting old too, so maybe this guy Ewing can play at the T too. I'm really looking to square up C, I played with shit at that position last year.

Rorschach

Jeeze... just played a game of buzzed dota and I was on Team Ham. Fights happening always. Initiation out of nowhere. PING PING GO IN GO IN. Fights were so much of a cluster fuck that we won. Everything was just random confusion which allowed the sniper to sit back and pew pew.

Here are my exact rankings going into the draft. I researched other areas but not well enough to take anything more than a flyer on a guy. My focus was on the DTs but they all really sucked. After Jordan went off the board I focused on DEs. I also needed more STR within my interior linemen.

My draft went decently by my rankings. I somewhat regret trading down which allowed Grady Cross and Kendrum Gilbert to get taken before I had a chance. Other than that I am very heavy at DL and OG now.

1. RE Grady Baker - A STR A PMV D FMV B BSH
  2. LE Ted Chapman - A STR B PMV D FMV B BSH
  3. RE Grady Cross - A STR B PMV B FMV C BSH
  4. RG Thedford Guy - A STR A RBK B PBK
  5. RG Jamarquis Swipe - A STR A RBK B PBK
  6. RG Kendrum Gilbert - A STR A RBK C PBK
  7. RE Lenzelle Sandord - A STR B PMV D FMV C BSH
  8. LE Greg Richards - A STR B PMV D FMV C BSH
  9. LG Conner Grayson - A STR B RBK C PBK
  10. RG Nyjee Coley - A STR B RBK C PBK
  11. RG Dillon Fitzgerald - A STR B RBK C PBK
  12. DT Ashton Toomer - A STR B PMV D BSH
  13. DT Churphy Riley - B STR B A PMV B BSH
  14. DT Leonard Ives - B STR B PMV B BSH
    [*]FS Vondray Greene - A SPD B ZCV D PRC
  15. C Philip Alli - A STR
  16. C Chuck Reynolds - A STR

My list is very similar but I had Swope above Guy. I can't remember why. I think his impact blocking was higher.

edit: my guard list, I should say. I didn't need ends. My DTs were the same though.

Top Bottom