• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

forgot I had that gaf webm auto loader. Was like fuck, how'd crow get such a high quality gif

Luckily, I finally found an easy way to make webms instead of having to mess with argument strings/parameters. Shadowplay and webmconverter does all the work.

brentech

Luckily, I finally found an easy way to make webms instead of having to mess with argument strings/parameters. Shadowplay and webmconverter does all the work.
Shit looked beautiful when I pulled it up. Probably only the 2nd time that extension has been in use so I totally forgot.

Colasante

You got more cap room than my ass whose team no free agent wanted to sign with!

I traded overrated ass Logan Mankins and got an extra $10 million or so. Trading Browner gave me another $5 million. Too bad I couldn't lure any attractive free agents with the extra cash, either. I really wanted Antoine Cason and Mackenzy Bernadeau.

GQman2121

Banned
There should be random or even scripted shit written into the draft to make it interesting since so few dramatic events occur during the season outside of a QB/WR/RB being injured for a significant amount of time. Stuff like guys refusing to play in certain markets or on going storylines about production drop offs during their Junior/Senior years that affect their positions. Anything would be a welcome addition to what we're stuck with now.

Anyway, I too go with the letter grade as a marker on a players potential. Getting the numbers is a huge waste of resources.

Depending on the position it's typically SPEED first. If it's a skilled position, I'll then do catching or carrying. If those two are decent I'll keep going. If they're C-tier, I'll move on.

For linemen I'll do strength, impact blocking and then run and pass block. That's like 30-40 points per player right there.

On defense it's again speed, and then coverage and awareness. I don't find tackling matters all that much, but for linemen, power moves seem important.

I'm fairly pleased with my current roster and position, but I'm not opposed to dealing the 29th pick for a young CB or WR. Nightz and Bob have turned down my offers thus far. :(

TheCrow

There should be random or even scripted shit written into the draft to make it interesting since so few dramatic events occur during the season outside of a QB/WR/RB being injured for a significant amount of time. Stuff like guys refusing to play in certain markets or on going storylines about production drop offs during their Junior/Senior years that affect their positions. Anything would be a welcome addition to what we're stuck with now.

There actually are 3-5 storylines in each draft. It's how they make each draft different across leagues. Sometimes a player switches position or gets injured during the season. Its just hidden behind the top stories/tweets.

Shit looked beautiful when I pulled it up. Probably only the 2nd time that extension has been in use so I totally forgot.
You'll get more use of it now. Time to make webms of rors going yolo.

Colasante

Anyway, I too go with the letter grade as a marker on a players potential. Getting the numbers is a huge waste of resources.

Depending on the position it's typically SPEED first. If it's a skilled position, I'll then do catching or carrying. If those two are decent I'll keep going. If they're C-tier, I'll move on.

For linemen I'll do strength, impact blocking and then run and pass block. That's like 30-40 points per player right there.

On defense it's again speed, and then coverage and awareness. I don't find tackling matters all that much, but for linemen, power moves seem important.

I'm fairly pleased with my current roster and position, but I'm not opposed to dealing the 29th pick for a young CB or WR. Nightz and Bob have turned down my offers thus far. :(

I don't know the caliber of receiver you're looking for, but I'm willing to trade any of mine for it. Amendola is an 85, Edelman is an 84, Dobson and LaFell are 79, though that's only for my scheme.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't know the caliber of receiver you're looking for, but I'm willing to trade any of mine for it. Amendola is an 85, Edelman is an 84, Dobson and LaFell are 79, though that's only for my scheme.

Dobson would be the only one of the lot I would be interested in. You'll be a drafting with us live tonight right? I'll see how things go and let you know during the draft.

BigAT

Why do you have a Fish avatar?

It was finally time to retire verlanderbuttface.jpg and I thought Fisher after a JR Smith play (I can only assume that's why he's confused/angry, that's how I look after watching JR) was a solid replacement.

Holy fuck you people

In what world is Montee Ball, old ass Demarcus ware, and danny amendola worth a first rounder

this is on iverson for brent barry tier level of trade proposals

DCX

DCX
Holy fuck you people

In what world is Montee Ball, old ass Demarcus ware, and danny amendola worth a first rounder

this is on iverson for brent barry tier level of trade proposals
Lol

You want to be able to pawn off trash for a first don't you?

DCX

Danny's not fetching a 1st rounder.

I saw Cameron Jordan get paid 200 million

anythingispossibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

Cordy Glenn has 79 RBK. Montee Ball is more reasonable than a first!

"Hey league! My BACKUP running back is worth your first rounder!"

Splat

Bengals in the playoffs without their top 4 pass catchers, against a solid man coverage secondary. We had no chance, I'm alright. That week 17 bengals/steelers game ruined the playoffs for both teams.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
we can do AIM chat. or if someone wants to set up an IRC room somewhere. Too many people for mumble

Top Bottom