• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Still wish we had the mumble recorded for that epic game months back where we came back. I was on TA and I know eznark was on TH. I think we joked around at the time about how the Basillius purchase at twelve minutes in was our turning point. I'll never forget eznark's battle cry when we took down their ancient. Lolol

I was earthshaker!

Splat

Oh, learned this last night. If you set your tempo to chew clock, it'll run clock in the last 2 min. Don't have to wait forever for kneeldowns, hooray!

brentech

GG man. Low scoring affair.

I think I lose if I kept Manziel in the game. He just can't hit a target or time his throws.
5 passes, 2 were picked. Hoyer taking over!!!

edit: I feel bad. My weekly goal results says, "Beat Bad Team at Home", +250 xp

SickBoy

GG man. Low scoring affair.

I think I lose if I kept Manziel in the game. He just can't hit a target or time his throws.
5 passes, 2 were picked. Hoyer taking over!!!

edit: I feel bad. My weekly goal results says, "Beat Bad Team at Home", +250 xp

Bleh, GG. Had some awful protection a couple of times, but more importantly I got screwed out of 40 seconds by the new play call screen (inadvertently called a fake punt forcing a time out... I pondered running it to concede a safety... maybe I should have). I also blame fear of video game football for the INT that led to the winning score. Graham was wide open but I lobbed it (too much) because I was afraid the linebacker would pick it or knock it down I'd I didn't.

For the second week, though, a game that was perhaps closer than it should have been. You certainly carried the play in the second half. Tolzien's still doing OK, but looking forward to Brees' return.

brentech

Gotta win this game to finish the Browns reg season challenge. Then I have 2 games to finish the 9ers season as well. Was thinking I'd use the Browns man D, but might use pass rush instead.

ESPN says 630 on Fox. Maybe just coverage? That'd be a mega late game for the east coast though.

All the biggest games of the week are 8pm Eastern, normally. They like that primetime billing. Didn't realize this was on FOX, though, so that may be why it's on earlier.

I didn't even realize we advanced the week. Are we in week 2 right now?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

McNei1y

Shit my bad. A pm would've helped out! Been keeping busy with work so I couldn't follow the thread.

I can try to get the game in now. Tomorrow won't work for me at all. Doing a beer league football thing then going to to the nats game at 4est

McNei1y

Its September of 2014 Mcneily. Do you know where you are? Do you know your name?

Yeah last thing I saw was trash had a game left a day or two ago. Then I didn't see any league advanced post when I was scanning the thread. Sorry bout that.

Greg if it doesn't work for you right now I'll set myself on AP so you can get the game in tomorrow.

Greg

Yeah last thing I saw was trash had a game left a day or two ago. Then I didn't see any league advanced post when I was scanning the thread. Sorry bout that.

Greg if it doesn't work for you right now I'll set myself on AP so you can get the game in tomorrow.
give me like 15 minutes? in a game of War Thunder with my brother, but I can play any time tonight after that

don't make greg play all-madden CPU.

the league doesn't advance until 5:45 pst tomorrow. surely you can make time for my boy gregory!

McNei1y

Alright just post here when you're finished I'll be around. Sooner the better. Gonna try and salvage the rest of the night after the game.

SickBoy

I was wondering today whether there's a way to better notify of the advance -- there's so much chatter in this thread I find it really easy to miss the important stuff unless I'm sifting through it... and the time I spend sifting through NeoGAF these days is limited :)

McNei1y

don't make greg play all-madden CPU.

the league doesn't advance until 5:45 pst tomorrow. surely you can make time for my boy gregory!

It's not that I don't want to but I hadn't seen any thing regarding an advance and I remember reading today was the advance for week 1 because of Labor Day. My saturday has been completely booked for a few weeks now. If I had noticed the week advanced advanced I would've scheduled a time with Greg through a PM. Unfortunately I missed the message that it had advanced. Luckily we'll be playing in a bit.

McNei1y

I was wondering today whether there's a way to better notify of the advance -- there's so much chatter in this thread I find it really easy to miss the important stuff unless I'm sifting through it... and the time I spend sifting through NeoGAF these days is limited :)

I'll just remember to look at the league website next time. Could've been solved that way if I was unsure.

Greg

It's not that I don't want to but I hadn't seen any thing regarding an advance and I remember reading today was the advance for week 1 because of Labor Day. My saturday has been completely booked for a few weeks now. If I had noticed the week advanced advanced I would've scheduled a time with Greg through a PM. Unfortunately I missed the message that it had advanced. Luckily we'll be playing in a bit.
that was my bad - I could've PMed you or something

I'm ready whenever you want to invite me

edit: game keeps hanging on the downloading tuning data, but I'll keep trying

Top Bottom