• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

I was wondering today whether there's a way to better notify of the advance -- there's so much chatter in this thread I find it really easy to miss the important stuff unless I'm sifting through it... and the time I spend sifting through NeoGAF these days is limited :)

if only PM's allowed me to send it to more than 1 person i'd do it via PM

Ramirez

I was wondering today whether there's a way to better notify of the advance -- there's so much chatter in this thread I find it really easy to miss the important stuff unless I'm sifting through it... and the time I spend sifting through NeoGAF these days is limited :)

I tried to get them to keep DotA talk out of this thread, but yea.

GQ prolly woulda beat my ass had he not tried to do something with 30 seconds left before the half, I got a manual pick 6, lifted my spirits. Still went into OT though, and he said he couldn't pick plays on defense the entire time. I called a TO before kicking a FG and got stuck on the playcall screen, but pausing and coming back in fixed it, might want to try that next time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=128649188&postcount=458

Time to step your game up B O Y S

Greg

I've noticed more often than not this year, the obvious run play in short yardage usually gets stuffed unless you've really been running it down their throat all game.
my RB is white, so I can't establish anything in the run game!

I'm mad because I bitched out last second and switched off the boot to a safe play...

I've noticed more often than not this year, the obvious run play in short yardage usually gets stuffed unless you've really been running it down their throat all game.
Javorski Lane in Ult team says NOPE. 2 yards at will.

I think the run game is my favorite part of this madden.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like DM is the DM game of the week.

post-71533-1172935752.jpg

rizz are you attacking my boy greg!? he would likely crush every member of your madden league and so would anyone else in this league!
Jonathan Martin is starting for you guys tomorrow. This drunken nonsensical post makes perfect sense.

My Ult team is terrible. I have trouble giving EA money to play a game I already bought. It's getting better though and I'm about to finish my zone d challenges and dolphins elite challenges!

Jonathan Martin is starting for you guys tomorrow. This drunken nonsensical post makes perfect sense.

My Ult team is terrible. I have trouble giving EA money to play a game I already bought. It's getting better though and I'm about to finish my zone d challenges and dolphins elite challenges!

jmart had a pretty good pre-season. i expect him to do well but we'll see!

eznark

Banned
So what is the best PS4 deal right now? Gonna grab a new one tomorrow. I already bought Destiny so I don't care about the white one.

RizzOnMe

Neo Member
jmart had a pretty good pre-season. i expect him to do well but we'll see!

Woah woah woah lets not get ahead of ourselves! BTW if you have any openings let me know would like to get into a second league. Also if anyone would like to get destroyed in a game of madden just let me know

brentech

Woah woah woah lets not get ahead of ourselves! BTW if you have any openings let me know would like to get into a second league. Also if anyone would like to get destroyed in a game of madden just let me know
There's like a 12 man waiting list already.

Been avoiding painting this new bathroom in our basement. Already primed, but finally finishing it up. Small room and this paint odor is smashing my head in. Even says low odor paint.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(9/6/2014 10:36:00 AM) CB: what did DM say
(10:36:14 AM) whossorrynow015: he just posted that wrestling gif
(10:36:20 AM) whossorrynow015: i never got a text back!

Welp, took two weeks to get DM back to madden 25 mode.

brentech

They really need to let you delete players with 0 contracts left (the ones with no quick sell option or no trade). I really don't want to be told they need contracts when they aren't going to play anyways.

eznark

Banned
Just saying, he is basically the last person I would take health advice from. Even his recent super sizing excluded, the guy is always tired and lethargic.

Top Bottom