• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Idk I planned on working from home most of the day. Give me a time and I'll make it work

I took off work and will be driving back home from Phoenix so I was going to base when I needed to get back by according to your availability. I guess it won't overly matter much then, will just have to make sure you aren't in the middle of something when I get back.

Smokey

Heads up: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB is on sale from NewEgg @ 89.99. Next 48 hours only.
Pretty good price for one of the top performing SSDs. Will use this as the main drive in my secondary system.

Edit: Same sale price on Amazon

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got my double Tv set up ready for football tomorrow. Combined with the eagles game im gonna have to stream on the computer, gonna be running a tri-football setup!

eznark

Banned
Second PS4 on the way. Thought about getting an xbox for about a minute but decided a second PS4 made a ton more sense.

Somnia

Destiny pre-ordered and pre-loaded. I'm really tempted to take Tuesday off work, but also afraid of the servers or psn taking a fucking nose dive.

Heads up: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB is on sale from NewEgg @ 89.99. Next 48 hours only.
Pretty good price for one of the top performing SSDs. Will use this as the main drive in my secondary system.

Edit: Same sale price on Amazon

what makes one SSD better than another? I got a crucial m500 for $109 and it is extremely fast. i have one in both my pc's now and they take about 5 seconds to boot up, all the programs load very quickly. can't imagine paying that much extra (per gb) for what have to be a very minor difference

Second PS4 on the way. Thought about getting an xbox for about a minute but decided a second PS4 made a ton more sense.

but KI season 2 is almost here! how could you!

p.s.

me and smokey will rumble for sure in KI season 2. the full edition comes with all the characters AND killer instinct 2 arcade! take my money now ms, goty is here!

BigAT

what makes one SSD better than another? I got a crucial m500 for $109 and it is extremely fast. i have one in both my pc's now and they take about 5 seconds to boot up, all the programs load very quickly. can't imagine paying that much extra (per gb) for what have to be a very minor difference

Reliability can be a difference. I remember OCZ's used to be notorious for crapping out all the time.

brentech

Basically read/write speeds. If you're not on the market for an SSD, then Yea, probably not worth replacing one. But if you're need one, the Samsung is consistently rated the heights overall speeds and reliablaty.

Why does anyone need two of the same system?

Can't always play in the living room. So adding a second in my office. If I didn't trade my PS3 in, I probably wouldn't do it, but might as well. Can't say I have any interest in what MS has done with their first party over the years. I would have got a WiiU, but I just don't think I'd use it as much as I will a PS4 in the office.

Smokey

If yall run into a Seahawks Defensive Playbook in MUT...hook me up. It's the last one I need to complete the D. Playbook set. It's going for around 2k on the Auction House when most of the other playbooks are in the 500 range. They can EAD for 2k coins.

Week 3

Next vance date: Tuesday (9/9) @ 5:45 pst

Games:
Buccaneers @ Falcons (Storybook)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Bills (rinse)
Cowboys (somnia) @ Rams (LJ)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Eagles (CB)
Texans (Smokey) @ Giants (wellington) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Vikings (dcx) @ Saints (sickboy)
Titans (Soka) @ Bengals (splat)
Ravens (GQMan) @ Browns (Brent) - CONTACT GQ ON PSN, HE'S BANNED
Packers (Ez) @ Lions (Trasher)
Colts (Luke) @ Jags (greg)
Raiders (pistol) @ Pats (cola)
49ers @ Cards
Broncos (Drizz) @ Seahawks (az)
Chiefs (crimson) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Panthers (Jabee)
Bears (Bob) @ Jets (Ferny)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Marshawn Lynch (Seahawks) - 17 car, 109 yards, 2 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week: J. Ihedigbo (Lions) - 5 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Tom Brady (Patriots) - 21/32, 286 yards, 2 TD, 1 int
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - Brian Cushing (Texans) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

Drizz, I probably will have no time to play tomorrow, so unless you want to wait until Monday night, we can play tonight after my son goes to bed.

eznark

Banned
WiiU has a killer set of exclusives, but whatever floats y'all's boat.

I'm assuming dm never answered you, FMT?

I already have a WiiU! The gamepad works great so I don't need two systems. I want a dedicated system for my home office brah.

Top Bottom