• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Week 4

Next vance date: Friday (9/12) @ 5:45 PST

Games:

Giants (Wellington) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Packers @ Bears
Bills (Rinse) @ Texans (Smokey)
Titans (Soka) @ Colts (Luke)
Panthers (Jabee) @ Ravens (GQMan) - Contact GQ via psn!
Lions (Trasher) @ Jets (Ferny)
Bucs (Dm) @ Steelers (Ramirez)
Dolphins (Pheeniks) @ Raiders (Pistol)
Jags (Greg) @ Chargers (nightz)
Eagles @ 49ers - FMT ASSBEATING OF THE WEEK!
Falcons (Story) @ Vikings (DCX) - Story may still be on AP, PM to ask
Saints (Sickboy) @ Cowboys (Somnia)
Patriots (Cola) @ Chiefs (Crimson)
NFC Offensive Player of the Week - N/A, CPU
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - EJ Henderson (Vikings) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Andre Johnson (Texans) - 4 rec, 151 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - Mike Mitchell (Steelers) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD
i implore you:

PM YOUR WEEKLY OPPONENT NOW TO SETUP A TIME! DON'T JUST POST IN THE THREAD!

just incase some people missed it!

LJ11

Anyone notice that you get sucked into tackles now? Happened to me a couple of times when I was fucking around with the game the other night. One of these tuning packs did something, or I didn't notice earlier. Wondering if some have experienced this?

Greg

Anyone notice that you get sucked into tackles now? Happened to me a couple of times when I was fucking around with the game the other night. One of these tuning packs did something, or I didn't notice earlier. Wondering if some have experienced this?
yeah, it even visibly slows the carrier down in the process of warping the tackler to him

I played a game yesterday where my guy was full sprint to the end zone with nothing but space in front of him, and it was like I knew right when the person pressed the button to tackle me from behind because it slowed my player down so he could get to me on screen

Smokey

Happens on INTs too

After a long fight with cancer, my mother passed away last night. It'll be tough but me and my family will get through this. I appreciate all of the well wishes that have already been posted in this thread, thru PM, or even on twitter. Her suffering has ended and for that I am thankful.

I'll return to the league sometime next week after me and my family make our peace with what has happened.

Take care Madden-GAF.

Smokey

After a long fight with cancer, my mother passed away last night. It'll be tough but me and my family will get through this. I appreciate all of the well wishes that have already been posted in this thread, thru PM, or even on twitter. Her suffering has ended and for that I am thankful.

I'll return to the league sometime next week after me and my family make our peace with what has happened.

Take care Madden-GAF.

:(

Best wishes man

Take care Madden-GAF.

I'm sorry to hear that story :(

Best wishes to you and your family

TheCrow

Take care story.

Brent, did you ever get that bounty for 100 kills before dying? Or did sanjuro keep joining your fireteam to follow you around with a burning vehicle.

Take care story.

Brent, did you ever get that bounty for 100 kills before dying? Or did sanjuro keep joining your fireteam to follow you around with a burning vehicle.

I got mine! Thankfully before that wizard killed me 4 times on the moon because sanjuro kept rezzing me right in front of him.

Take care Madden-GAF.

losing your Mom sucks, bro. Sorry to hear.

brentech

I played solo for a while before rejoining him and somnia last night. Got it done! And I'm 4 kills from 100 precision.
Letting the game install on my original ps4 now.

DCX

DCX

Take care Madden-GAF.
my sincerest condolences my Falcon brother. Prayers and support to you and your family.

Take your time.

DCX

Ramirez

I'm sorry Story. :(

DM, I'm free all day today, just send me a message on PSN and I'll get it on my phone and get on. TJ-Ramirez on PSN.

Take care Madden-GAF.

Sorry to hear that bro. Take care.

McNei1y

Shit... sorry to hear Story man.

Wellster, it's my pops birthday today. Not sure if we're doing anything or not. I think I'll be available at some point tonight though.

So sorry to hear that, Story :( Please take care and your family has my best wishes.

It didn't occur to me that we'd apply byes for some reason, guess I have this week off to play Destiny! Probably won't get to start it until tomorrow though :|

Greg

brent, I'm playing your Cherokee Hills course

hole 7 is the devil, and I love it

edit: aw man, I just got my first eagle on 11 and fucked up saving the replay. I was 180 or so out too!

brentech

brent, I'm playing your Cherokee Hills course

hole 7 is the devil, and I love it

edit: aw man, I just got my first eagle on 11 and fucked up saving the replay. I was 180 or so out too!
Let me know how you like it. I still can't figure out how to truly edit a single hole, but I did spend some time on the course overall.

Greg

Let me know how you like it. I still can't figure out how to truly edit a single hole, but I did spend some time on the course overall.
just finished it and seriously enjoyed it

nice mix of straightforward holes and tricky ones

legit bummed I didn't snag the replay of my first eagle... double tapped the share button instead of single tap, so it started a fresh recording:
PN3xf26.jpg
209 out!

JABEE

Take care Madden-GAF.

Sorry to hear that, story.

Greg

Gah I have to get home an beat you!
I'm still shit at putting (I can get it really close, but the cups are so unforgiving around the edge!), and don't understand the power I should be using while chipping though

if I'm at the back of the fringe/front of light rough you might as well add an extra 2 strokes because I'll either feather it and barely move the ball, or hit like 65% power and it rolls like an asshole 15 feet past the hole because of the green speeds

eznark

Banned
I'm still shit at putting (I can get it really close, but the cups are so unforgiving around the edge!), and don't understand the power I should be using while chipping though

if I'm at the back of the fringe/front of light rough you might as well add an extra 2 strokes because I'll either feather it and barely move the ball, or hit like 65% power and it rolls like an asshole 15 feet past the hole because of the green speeds

Play the Alll 7 Iron course and see how you like putting!

brentech

Played the front 9 and then my connection got dropped.
Just played a game of Dota and had lag all game, so something is going on here. I know we have severe storm warning.

Top Bottom