• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

I just ordered the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle. Seems to be the only way to find a Vita now days. Non OLED screen doesn't bother me as I've never messed with a Vita in the first place, so I don't have a reference to go off .

So it comes with a 8GB memory card. I know that's not enough so what size card do you guys recommend.

DCX

DCX
I just ordered the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle. Seems to be the only way to find a Vita now days. Non OLED screen doesn't bother me as I've never messed with a Vita in the first place, so I don't have a reference to go off .

So it comes with a 8GB memory card. I know that's not enough so what size card do you guys recommend.
16 min, 32 would be perfect.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Go 32. Atleast. Even with 16, that will get like 50-75% filled up with just whatever is on PS Plus at the moment

brentech

I just have a 16gb card I think. When I know I'm not likely to play some games, I just back them up on PC and remove from the vita. Save files and everything are directly connected to the game backup.

Just depends on how you plan to use it really. 16 isnt enough enough to support the free games

As If you'd buy anything but the most.

Smokey

16 min, 32 would be perfect.

DCX

Go 32. Atleast. Even with 16, that will get like 50-75% filled up with just whatever is on PS Plus at the moment

I just have a 16gb card I think. When I know I'm not likely to play some games, I just back them up on PC and remove from the vita. Save files and everything are directly connected to the game backup.

Just depends on how you plan to use it really. 16 isnt enough enough to support the free games

Thanks, I'll look for 32+ then. I know I'll use it mainly as a Remote Play device, but at the same time there are hundreds of old school PS One games that I never played. Some of which yall would ridicule me if I told you :( . Plus some of the games on the Vita itself. So who knows how deep the hole could go. I am a legit noob to it, never really been into the portable scene. Only reason I'm diving in now is because of RP.

As If you'd buy anything but the most.

Drizzle no :(

LiveWire

Stuff like this. I missed out on a lot of these games.

How much is that?

They have sales from time to time but usually the prices are set by generation (PS1, PS2, PSP, etc.) Something like $5-8 for PS1, $10-15 for PS2, etc. PlayStation Now will be here soon so that will also probably adjust pricing (hopefully downward).

eznark

Banned
Destiny is refusing to download on the white ps4. Left it running all day. 14%.

I'll be playing destiny in my office in a month.

Greg

Destiny is refusing to download on the white ps4. Left it running all day. 14%.

I'll be playing destiny in my office in a month.
are there any patches/files that need installed in the Notifications -> Downloads tab like it did with Madden?

don't have the game, but it's just a thought

eznark

Banned
Apparently it's a known issue (at least tons of people bitched about it on the intertrons) and the content supposedly downloads way faster in standby. Since it's downloading (transferring game content in idiotic bungie speak...caterpillar error code? fuck you luke) in game I assumed it wouldn't do that in standby.

We'll see!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Apparently it's a known issue (at least tons of people bitched about it on the intertrons) and the content supposedly downloads way faster in standby. Since it's downloading (transferring game content in idiotic bungie speak...caterpillar error code? fuck you luke) in game I assumed it wouldn't do that in standby.

We'll see!

Its actually using Konami's transfarring technology.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
After a long fight with cancer, my mother passed away last night. It'll be tough but me and my family will get through this. I appreciate all of the well wishes that have already been posted in this thread, thru PM, or even on twitter. Her suffering has ended and for that I am thankful.

I'll return to the league sometime next week after me and my family make our peace with what has happened.

Take care Madden-GAF.
Sorry Story. My condolences and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

brentech

Dotabuff said it was 4 days since last game. Had to play one earlier, but not network was all screwy. Going to play at least one more later.

brentech

Awesome course Brent. Deceptively difficult with the distances and rock hard greens. +1. Get wrecked Greg!
One thing I wish it had was a direct change of hole distance. At least I couldn't find it.

2 of those holes are super long, and I wanted to reel them in a bit. But I had already created so much of the objects and stuff that it wasn't worth re-generating the whole course until it was right.

Greg

Awesome course Brent. Deceptively difficult with the distances and rock hard greens. +1. Get wrecked Greg!
richard-sherman-.gif

+1 was my score too!

although I just checked friend leaderboard and it says 1 friend played it, but there are no stats on the board at all (not even my own round)

Smokey

Since I will be getting the Vita in a few days, I made the decision to trade all of my games in and just go full digital. Convenience is too nice on the X1, and for PS4 I had a shit ton of boxes lying around from the games. Got $590 in credit for everything after the 50% extra credit promotion and the Gamers Club benefits.

Redownloaded Madden -- it finished but has another 1 hr 20 mins to install? :(

brentech

Got a 72 on my first attempt my course. I was actually 1 under after the first 9. Was tied with Greg going into 17, and then double bougied =(

Is this normal for digitial edition? You sure it's not your connection?

I'm probably going to get the digital version today but something seems off in your situation.

Dude this is basically Eznark's house

farm-house-450x336.jpg

And he pretty much had to get his internet by digging holes and wiring shit together manually

Doesn't surprise me

Top Bottom