• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Congrats Luke on what seems like a successful launch.

Got Kaep in a MUT pack

Dude is worth 45k @ Auction House and is only a gold card

Did we all get Aaron Rodgers? Turned on MUT and they said I got his card last night. Proceeded to light up my next game with about 30 runs by Carlos Hyde and completely ignoring Rodgers. It was awesome.

Also, if what I see in MUT from Carlos Hyde is what we will have to deal with from FMT, I quit our game pre-emptively.

Greg

Did we all get Aaron Rodgers? Turned on MUT and they said I got his card last night. Proceeded to light up my next game with about 30 runs by Carlos Hyde and completely ignoring Rodgers. It was awesome.

Also, if what I see in MUT from Carlos Hyde is what we will have to deal with from FMT, I quit our game pre-emptively.
yeah, everyone got him

I think it's only an active card until the 12th though

Smokey

yeah, everyone got him

I think it's only an active card until the 12th though

Yeah, this.

He will either be deactivated or will go from a 81 to like a 60 or something after the 12th. They did the same thing with Sherman.

brentech

Bought the 35k all-madden pack...still no player over 80. Smh

Regardless. Still not using top players as I just do season challenges.

eznark

Banned
So I have the game digitally and on disc. Can I install the data from the disc, sell it and still play it on this second console? The download is fucking taking forever.

squall i'm starting the game vs. CPU. i'll wait until the last play and leave it paused and if you don't show up before 5:45 then i'll have to complete the game and vance!

Jarate

Banned
hey guys, if any of you lurkers who are on the wait list wanna play in a league, then there's an opening in the other ps4 league. The Broncos are available

Week 4

Next vance date: Friday (9/12) @ 5:45 PST

Games:

Giants (Wellington) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Packers @ Bears
Bills (Rinse) @ Texans (Smokey)
Titans (Soka) @ Colts (Luke)
Panthers (Jabee) @ Ravens (GQMan) - Contact GQ via psn!
Lions (Trasher) @ Jets (Ferny)
Bucs (Dm) @ Steelers (Ramirez)
Dolphins (Pheeniks) @ Raiders (Pistol)
Jags (Greg) @ Chargers (nightz)
Eagles @ 49ers - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Falcons (Story) @ Vikings (DCX) - Story may still be on AP, PM to ask
Saints (Sickboy) @ Cowboys (Somnia)
Patriots (Cola) @ Chiefs (Crimson)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week - N/A, CPU
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - EJ Henderson (Vikings) - 4 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Andre Johnson (Texans) - 4 rec, 151 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - Mike Mitchell (Steelers) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

i implore you:

PM YOUR WEEKLY OPPONENT NOW TO SETUP A TIME! DON'T JUST POST IN THE THREAD!

guys just to be clear, the advance period is a maximum of 72 hours. the ONLY exception made is if a game is currently in progress at the time it should advance. other than that, there will be no exceptions made. not for me, not for anyone else!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've never seen my entire friends list playing the same thing before, ever. Well except FMT. I should have gotten Destiny today but I was too pissed about dropping 7 bills on the brake system for the wife's jeep.

Nightz

gg, Nightz

man, I played like straight fucking garbage on offense - I never make those stupid passes

GG man. You were killing me often connecting on slants and crosses right past the MLB I was controlling. Got lucky anticipating the two that I picked off.

Manti with an awesome pick, then the invisible man comes and attacks him. Out 4 weeks with a pulled groin.

Destiny time!

Greg

GG man. You were killing me often connecting on slants and crosses right past the MLB I was controlling. Got lucky anticipating the two that I picked off.

Manti with an awesome pick, then the invisible man comes and attacks him. Out 4 weeks with a pulled groin.

Destiny time!
I should've been content with the run game because I couldn't get anything else besides those slants going against your D! I went full Stafford on that PA...

and that comeback I scored on was bullshit - AI definitely bites on that too often

Good game Phee, almost threw it away with that bonehead play at the end of the half, I'm surprised there weren't any fumbles, as soon as I saw that rain pouring I was dreading it

Top Bottom