• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Got to lvl 18. Started leveling Titan defender sub class. Not sure that I like the super ability. Doesn't seem to always work like I would think.

brentech

I might switch it back. That Striker super skill is too fun not to have. Even if it gets me killed half as often as it does a bunch of good.

Advance isn't til tomorrow night why would you AP him tonight?

Because he's had two days to tell Smokey when they can play and he hasn't gotten to him. I told Smokey to wait as long as he possibly could tonight, so Rinse has a chance to reply, before playing.

It's not fair to Smokey if he's been waiting around since Tuesday for an answer, and if Rinse happens to just show up tomorrow at the 70th hour looking for Smokey, and he's not around, it's not fair to Smokey to sim it.

He's had 16 hour work days so I understand he's beat, but he did sign up for this league and knew what he was getting himself into.

BigAT

X1jaN10.jpg

Brewers schedule or eznark's Dotabuff page?

rinse82

I replied to Smokey's PM yesterday telling him I was working 17 hour days and asked when the vance was (haven't even had time to check the thread) but didn't hear back. Just got home from another 17 hr day. Fuck off.

AP if you have to. What time is vance tomorrow?

EDIT: 5:45 PST. Sorry Smokey - I'm half dead right now and won't be able to play before vance tomorrow. AP dat

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill reiterate that the madden app notifies advances, and the next advance is exactly 3 days from that advance.

Smokey

I replied to Smokey's PM yesterday telling him I was working 17 hour days and asked when the vance was (haven't even had time to check the thread) but didn't hear back. Just got home from another 17 hr day. Fuck off.

AP if you have to. What time is vance tomorrow?

EDIT: 5:45 PST. Sorry Smokey - I'm half dead right now and won't be able to play before vance tomorrow. AP dat

image.php

SickBoy

gg somnia. Used to being on the frustrated side of games like that. My receivers bailed me out on a couple of bad throws and a your guys had a handful of key drops. That's tough.

This game really highlights what a surprise Scott Tolzien's been. He hasn't posted great stats in previous games, but he's been pretty accurate and in this game placed almost everything exactly where I wanted.

gg somnia. Used to being on the frustrated side of games like that. My receivers bailed me out on a couple of bad throws and a your guys had a handful of key drops. That's tough.

This game really highlights what a surprise Scott Tolzien's been. He hasn't posted great stats in previous games, but he's been pretty accurate and in this game placed almost everything exactly where I wanted.

tolzien! <33333333

Somnia

Yep GG sir, was ready for it to be over after the first quarter I could tell how the game was gonna play out early lol

eznark

Banned
Rodgers has the ability of Kyle Orton in this game while I watched Geno Smith drop dimes all over the field.

My first pass was an interception which I guess triggers the Madden Confidence Adjustment Mechanism and turned Rodgers into Curtis Painter. It was so bizarre.

Bob disconnected from our game in the 4th quarter, I was up 7-6. Just sim it please.

brentech

We had some rough destiny pvp last night. Molina with the .11 kda but went up 100% the next match. We'll turn pro in no time.

I wouldn't even have joined if I knew that's what we were doing.
rage.gif

All in all, as long as you're in a group, it was decent, even if we sucked. I'll never be playing that solo though, that's for sure.

eznark

Banned
Who is Molina?

I had one fun Tusk game where we got up huge early so I just snowballed on fucking everyone I saw. It probably prolonged the game but I had fun. Ended up going from like 10-2 to 15-10 over the last 20 minutes. It was great! Hero is so dumb. Can't believe how short his cooldowns are.

Spectre was a train wreck. Specter/WD vs. Slark/Sniper and they just feasted early.

TheCrow

I wouldn't even have joined if I knew that's what we were doing.
rage.gif

All in all, as long as you're in a group, it was decent, even if we sucked. I'll never be playing that solo though, that's for sure.

You just described destiny to a tee. But yeah we weren't planning on doing pvp. We were going to go on the earth strike but somehow ended up with 5 people in our group. I actually enjoy the pvp. It's the only thing I can enjoy playing solo.

Who is Molina?
Miguel

Top Bottom