• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

THINGS ARE GOING WELL.

deMwLDu.jpg

Smokey

I'm probably down for Destiny runs. I've barely touched SP. I finished the Earth missions except for the Strike,and the rest of the time has been Crucible.

After I finish playing the CPU on All Madden of course.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's all about that weekly heroic strike. Gotta get some legendarys.

I dont know what this is! There is some crusible playlist flashing in the corner and i dont know why.

Nevermind. Just say the new strike. Shit i gotta get up to level 18!

BigAT

hahaha, why did you abandon?

I assume Rubick is your next hero? How many have you done?

Because the game was already over and it saved time. It was already 7-0, we lost every lane and we were down 10K XP like 12 minutes into the match.

3 losses so far on Rubick. Some really bad teammates.
sick.gif

In desperation to break the streak, I switched my server over to Scrubtown (Europe West). First game:

lYu5YfJ.jpg

That was with our Venomancer inexplicably abandoning 20 minutes into the match even though we were winning.

Mrbob

The capture and hold mode in Destiny is pretty fun. Not sure how matchmaking works though. The first game I played in we had a bunch of level low level guys against dudes in their 20s. We got wrecked 20K to about 5K. Second game I played matched teams better. Still lost but the battle was closer, around 20K to 17K. Can get quick XP too. EZ XP EZ Life.

Smokey

The capture and hold mode in Destiny is pretty fun. Not sure how matchmaking works though. The first game I played in we had a bunch of level low level guys against dudes in their 20s. We got wrecked 20K to about 5K. Second game I played matched teams better. Still lost but the battle was closer, around 20K to 17K. Can get quick XP too. EZ XP EZ Life.

Player level doesn't matter outside of character abilities . The gun damage is leveled out. The Iron Banner is where your level and stats carry over to MP.

Not a fan of control. The other three "Slayer" modes are ok. Still don't know how I feel about the maps. They don't seem very focused to me.

TheCrow

Next hero? Is there some sort of challenge built in now?

Also, I hear techies are finally in.

Yep the all hero challenge. Have to win a game with every hero and they give you the order. With techies I think its time you leave mirana behind and get a new waifu.
CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

Top Bottom