• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

GG man

Anybody playing destiny?

gg brotha. i got so mad on that first 3rd down because i had the first by 2 yards and got stuck behind a pile, then i tried to get greedy and go around the pile and went behind the marker. i got VERY lucky on the VD td that it wasn't picked off. also the crabtree play obviously was a lucky TD. you had me on my heels that first drive.... the long TD was my personal fuckup as well since i was watching charles and didn't pay attention to bowe.

Greg

CB, I'll be around all day tomorrow after 1pm.

Anyone want to scrim tonight, haven't played in a week?
just sent you a friend request

I'm doing some work right now, so my displays are set to my PC - just let me know here whenever you want to play

i have a question for league members: what would you guys think about testing out all-pro for next week?

i only bring this up because it seems to me that it is difficult to move the ball against any defense but you throw in a defense like the niners/seahawks/whoever and it has to be damn near impossible on all-madden.

in my game against commie he had basically 2 drives where he even got inside my 40. CB the game before had better luck but still managed 5 FG's, and some of those were off short field turnovers where he did nothing with it. i've had problems moving the ball on offense as well. scores are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

anyways i'm fine with all-madden overall but i would like to see how the game looks on all-pro to see the pros and cons of each. your thoughts? would you be opposed to this?

gg brotha. i got so mad on that first 3rd down because i had the first by 2 yards and got stuck behind a pile, then i tried to get greedy and go around the pile and went behind the marker. i got VERY lucky on the VD td that it wasn't picked off. also the crabtree play obviously was a lucky TD. you had me on my heels that first drive.... the long TD was my personal fuckup as well since i was watching charles and didn't pay attention to bowe.

I forgot all about that 3rd down play lol I was so glad when I saw him run backwards. It made me so mad when my QB overthrew my open receiver and you picked it off. Right after that you scored a TD and I couldn't do shit on offense anymore. I was pressing the wrong buttons, calling the wrong plays, throwing in coverage. The first time I ran the slip screen I had a wide open field ahead of me and we just missed the pass that made me mad too lol. I just made too many mistakes that game.

Kaepernick is way too hard to tackle!

BigAT

7fEcvsC.jpg

I DID IT!

sfZBJ0V.jpg

YZ3o06B.jpg

I thought I just had a really awful run of teammates, turns out all I needed to do was go 11-0-18 as a support.

LJ11

haha, good game, LJ

your receivers couldn't hold on to shit for some reason - never saw so many drops

Neither could your DBs. To be honest, I should have been zipping those throws, but I honestly wanted to see what would happen if I put air on the ball out of a break. Thought your DBs would get smoked but too much air and you undercut the ball. Got away with a few throws, and your DL hit me a handful of times right before I was getting ready to throw.

Didn't do much on O but I enjoyed the game, you kept me off balance, and I kept trying to run the ball early, should probably just give up. Need to keep playing. I like this Bills squad.

Greg

Neither could your DBs. To be honest, I should have been zipping those throws, but I honestly wanted to see what would happen if I put air on the ball out of a break. Thought your DBs would get smoked but too much air and you undercut the ball. Got away with a few throws, and your DL hit me a handful of times right before I was getting ready to throw.

Didn't do much on O but I enjoyed the game, you kept me off balance, and I kept trying to run the ball early, should probably just give up. Need to keep playing. I like this Bills squad.
yeah, run game is frustrating at times, and I still don't feel good about deep balls because it's so easy to manually position them on D and cut it short

we'll have to play again soon
Wanna play our league game Greg?
sorry, started that game with LJ before I saw your message

I told my brother I'd play a few games of War Thunder with him tonight, so I'm doing right that now

when else is good for you? I can do late tonight or make time tomorrow

i have a question for league members: what would you guys think about testing out all-pro for next week?

i only bring this up because it seems to me that it is difficult to move the ball against any defense but you throw in a defense like the niners/seahawks/whoever and it has to be damn near impossible on all-madden.

in my game against commie he had basically 2 drives where he even got inside my 40. CB the game before had better luck but still managed 5 FG's, and some of those were off short field turnovers where he did nothing with it. i've had problems moving the ball on offense as well. scores are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

anyways i'm fine with all-madden overall but i would like to see how the game looks on all-pro to see the pros and cons of each. your thoughts? would you be opposed to this?

quoting myself!

SickBoy

quoting myself!

I'm not sure. I think I've had an easier time of passing this season than I did last year. I struggled against the Browns but I've done OK elsewhere, with a lot of the bad stuff being my own fault. There are passes I've completed that I don't think would ever have been close in Madden 25.

That said, it's not like my passer rating outside of last game (Tolzien 17/17 for 200+... I should really George Costanza it and pull out of the league now) has been exceptional.

TheCrow

Destiny killed my pc. No dota until I fix my cpu overheating issue. Hopefully cleaning out the water cooling will do the trick. Playing with sub 10fps is impossible.

Nightz

Ferny, my wife and I will be out of town tonight to visit some friends. I should be available to play tomorrow late afternoon/evening when we get back.

Rorschach

Played against Techies last night... seem real easy to counter...
Destiny killed my pc. No dota until I fix my cpu overheating issue. Hopefully cleaning out the water cooling will do the trick. Playing with sub 10fps is impossible.

Yeah, I've been getting overheating issues since I bought Destiny too... PC will just overheat and freeze. There might be something to this!

brentech

Gg soka

Ugh, I don't feel like the score was totally indicative of the game we had. Obviously turnovers killed me, but offense just seemed easier to come by. I couldn't stop your run, and even my hb had almost 50 yards in the first. (Didn't really run in the second).
Maybe I should of just stuck with the run.
When I settled for field goal and then you pretty easily just drove for your second TD, I felt like I was going to have to score faster, but when I didn't stay with conservative routes, it was picks galore.

Sokantish

GG, it does seem really hard to catch up in madden once you're down since the quarters just go so quickly. You were stopping my run in the second half mostly but luckily I did alright in the first half

Top Bottom