• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shit is fucking hard. Crow, Lonestar, and I did it last night. Then of course after we finish, I get the bounty to kill the last boss there.

Long story short, I need to do it again!

I'm up to do it again later tonight. And yes, fuck the knights hiding up in the balcony, acting like demonic Statler and Waldorf.

Trasher

EAD

Sorry man, I took your first reply to mean you'll let me know before 11:30 not at 11:29 lol

I had gotten off a bit before 11:30 and went to bed.
How'd you infer that? Was pretty clear we would play at 1130 lol. You could have at least posted in the thread. Ended up leaving work early for nothing and waited around with no response from you. So it was collectively a large waste of time for me that essentially made me stay longer at work. Thanks, Fern!

brentech

I did a moon mission i had a quest for on lvl 20 heroic solo. Wasn't the easiest thing, but once I realized to stop trying to dodge damage and just kill the boss ASAP with rocket launcher it went well.
And I got some item that turns all my armor green regardless of what it is. So I no longer have to worry about looking like a clown when I upgrade a single piece of armor!
Didn't know items like that existed.

TheCrow

I did a moon mission i had a quest for on lvl 20 heroic solo. Wasn't the easiest thing, but once I realized to stop trying to dodge damage and just kill the boss ASAP with rocket launcher it went well.
And I got some item that turns all my armor green regardless of what it is. So I no longer have to worry about looking like a clown when I upgrade a single piece of armor!
Didn't know items like that existed.

Yeah the shaders are pretty cool. Even sanjuro can look fashionable now.

Smokey

is there no way to change the control layout for connected franchise? i want the middle square to be x like it is in every other mode. i get in connected franchise and x is the last box and it is screwing me over

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
is there no way to change the control layout for connected franchise? i want the middle square to be x like it is in every other mode. i get in connected franchise and x is the last box and it is screwing me over

its in the CFM settings

Smokey

Done with the AP game against the Bills. Texans win 14-3

Had the ball at the 2 yard line less than 1 min left. I could've been like Ram's bitch ass and pad some stats but nah...i'm a respectable gentleman and so i kneeled.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I guess I should mention now as well, I will be out of town again Friday-Monday this coming weekend. I'll set myself to AP if I have to.

Splat

I found AT playing CS:

6j1B6BB.gif

Hit level 15! Finally can start leveling up the Defender subclass.

Because I'm the tank that MaddenGAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. :(

Week 5:

Next vance date: Monday @ 5:45 PST

Games:

Vikings (DCX) @ Packers (ez)
Bears (Bob) @ Panthers (Jabee)
Browns (brent) @ Titans (soka)
Rams (LJ) @ Eagles (CB) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK
Falcons (Story) @ Giants (Wellington)
Bucs (DM) @ Saints (Sickboy)
Texans (Smokey) @ Cowboys (Somnia) - FMT TEXAS GAME OF THE WEEK
Bills (Rinse) @ Lions (Trasher)
Ravens (GQMan) @ Colts (Luke)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Jags (Greg)
Cards (Squall) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Chiefs @ 49ers
Jets (Ferny) @ Chargers (Nightz)
Bengals (Splat) @ Pats (cola)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Redskins (Mcneily)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week - N/A (CPU)
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - N/A (CPU)

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Bernard Pierce (Ravens) - 29 carries, 112 yards, 2 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - N/A (CPU)

PM YOUR OPPONENT NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR GAME!

Top Bottom