• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

I got super lucky

My O playbook is what I use for my MUT team which obviously has far superior personnel than the Texans and a QB that can run. Literally nothing in that book matches the vanilla Texans squad. 7-6 is still a win!! GG Somnia

Somnia

I got super lucky

My O playbook is what I use for my MUT team which obviously has far superior personnel than the Texans and a QB that can run. Literally nothing in that book matches the vanilla Texans squad. 7-6 is still a win!! GG Somnia

You're lucky Lee will miss no games! Don't worry though he'll get hurt again next week and miss the game, guaranteed. GG man, we always tend to play good games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not spending more time on this tonight. If there are some router settings you can tinker around with we can give it one more shot tomorrow or something.

brentech

That was something else.
I felt really bad for two reasons, first, it suddenly was two hours later and my wife was waiting to watch a show. I really lost all track of time. She was in bed when I left my office. =

And two, I died a lot.

Splat

that game was ridiculous. gg cola. can't stop Gronk at all, despite doing nothing but attempt to triple/double cover him all game.

Smokey

10669136_1535010436732448_1710779308987220973_o.jpg

carry so hard

eznark

Banned
How did I lose a sim to a backup Bears QB? Fuck you for disconnecting bob you goddamned coward.

Good game DCX. I treated you like you treat league rules. Just shit all over em.

brentech

Been playing some destiny PvP this morning. After a terrible warm-up game, been leading my team. Which, probably doesn't say much for my teams.
But why does the game place you in a already active match. some sort of sick punishment.

Also, was having some weird stutter through the controller audio port using my SteelSeries Siberia (and that sound port is horrible for having any idea of where noise is coming from), so I switched over to my GameCom 780 (much easier to do with the PS4 in the office, since it's USB), and the audio is fucking awesome that way.

Proc

I just picked up the game today even though all my time has vanished to destiny. As somewhat of a complete noob to the series, what is the best resource to look to gain competency? The reviews put me over the edge on this one. Typically only an NHL sports guy.

Top Bottom