• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Next vance date: Monday @ 5:45 PST

Games:

Vikings (DCX) @ Packers (ez)
Bears (Bob) @ Panthers (Jabee)
Browns (brent) @ Titans (soka)
Rams (LJ) @ Eagles (CB) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK
Falcons (Story) @ Giants (Wellington)
Bucs (DM) @ Saints (Sickboy)
Texans (Smokey) @ Cowboys (Somnia) - FMT TEXAS GAME OF THE WEEK
Bills (Rinse) @ Lions (Trasher)
Ravens (GQMan) @ Colts (Luke)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Jags (Greg)
Cards (Squall) @ Broncos (Drizzler)
Chiefs @ 49ers
Jets (Ferny) @ Chargers (Nightz)
Bengals (Splat) @ Pats (cola)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Redskins (Mcneily)

Incase anyone missed

Smokey

Got my Vita. Right now I'm going through and loading up on some PS+ games. I did buy KZ Mercenary and Megaman X4 though. I've got the following on the system:

Velocuty 2X
Teraway (demo)
Don't Starve Giant Edition
Rogue Legacy
Megaman X4
Killzone Mercenary
Borderlands 2

BL2 is in the process of downloading and while I'm sure it sucks it came with the system so I'll check it out.

Tried remote play with Madden. It looks really good, but the controls are throwing me off. Don't know what turbo is and how I can view the play pre-snap, but other than that it seemed to work well.

brentech

Tried remote play with Madden. It looks really good, but the controls are throwing me off. Don't know what turbo is and how I can view the play pre-snap, but other than that it seemed to work well.
That's why its largely only good on lower difficulty levels for that game. They're using the rear touch-pad for L2/R2, and L3/R3.

L2/R2 being the top left and top right corners of the rear pad, respectively. L3/R3 the bottom corners. I've kind of learned the placement and can usually successfully use R2, but there is a delay in that touchpad input as well.

Somnia

Got my Vita. Right now I'm going through and loading up on some PS+ games. I did buy KZ Mercenary and Megaman X4 though. I've got the following on the system:

Velocuty 2X
Teraway (demo)
Don't Starve Giant Edition
Rogue Legacy
Megaman X4
Killzone Mercenary
Borderlands 2

BL2 is in the process of downloading and while I'm sure it sucks it came with the system so I'll check it out.

When we play use the Vita, will give me a fighting chance.

Smokey

Knocked out Packers Elite set:

10608638_1534895910077234_1516319994003863898_o.jpg

That's Texans and Packers completed so far. Now that I've got a nice squad, the Elite games aren't that bad. Remote Play on Vita should help out with the training camp/early reg season games.

eznark

Banned
Just played the bears weekly challenge.

Kicked off to them.

First play interception.

They never touched the ball again the rest of the game. I kicked a field goal with zero time left on the clock then took the halftime kickoff and ran 3 minutes off the clock.

Lolol

DCX

DCX
Just played the bears weekly challenge.

Kicked off to them.

First play interception.

They never touched the ball again the rest of the game. I kicked a field goal with zero time left on the clock then took the halftime kickoff and ran 3 minutes off the clock.

Lolol
What time friend?

DCX

Colasante

Er, Vance on Monday is 545, before i'd be home. You can't play all weekend?

I might be able to play tonight, but I'm in the process of shooting something overseas and might get called away in the middle of the match, and am accounted for most of tomorrow. I can be AP'd if the advance can't be pushed back.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Vita really is a slick piece of hardware.

ah, welcome to the vita family. the hardware is fantastic such a shame it bombed so hard from a technical standpoint its the best handheld ever made imo.

play hotline miami on it. i was a doubter at first but after spending tons of hours with it i'm convinced that it plays best on vita.

Smokey

ah, welcome to the vita family. the hardware is fantastic such a shame it bombed so hard from a technical standpoint its the best handheld ever made imo.

play hotline miami on it. i was a doubter at first but after spending tons of hours with it i'm convinced that it plays best on vita.

yeah i've got that from one of the ps+ promotions some time ago. i played a little of killzone mercenary and it wasn't bad. sticks feel weird though.

he said technical

and he's right

Top Bottom