• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

god damn cross field kick return td....smh

I like one of the sacks on bruce required like 5 of my players to hit him, insane

The lag sucked, we didn't have lag like that in our first meeting, don't know what was going on. GG

i dont think it lasted all game like that, but there was definitely short period of play like that, and then a really like pause where i thought the game was going to crash in game one. once it came out of that, it was fine
edit: and oh yeah, right after my 3rd field goal, my doorbell rang, but the game wouldnt let me pause. i got back and you ran some plays, but my defense held up, so uh, yea....i did try to message you while answering the door

team field goal ain't going to win many games

eznark

Banned
Tri monitor set up complete! Only thing that is strange is that the monitors are like 5 inches deeper now on the desk, seem so far away!

gg LJ. that first pick was huge. i missed out on a couple potential big plays by milliseconds when your guys sacked kap before i could get the ball off. also i'm not sure why you went for it on 4th down in your own territory there when you had been more or less stopping me the entire game (save for a couple plays). i didn't mind that you went for it but with that much time and your D playing so well i thought that would've been a punt

LJ11

Good game FMT. I couldn't gain a fucking yard when it mattered. Pathetic.

Also fucked up on that last int, hit triangle thinking it was the RBs icon, it wasn't. :(

Should have never called off the run on my first drive, why throw with those maniac LBs inside. Can't believe I ran the ball that well.

gg LJ. that first pick was huge. i missed out on a couple potential big plays by milliseconds when your guys sacked kap before i could get the ball off. also i'm not sure why you went for it on 4th down in your own territory there when you had been more or less stopping me the entire game (save for a couple plays). i didn't mind that you went for it but with that much time and your D playing so well i thought that would've been a punt

Yeah, I thought about it, but it was worth the risk. Had a feeling, don't convert or punt, I wasn't seeing the ball again, went with my gut.

Good game FMT. I couldn't gain a fucking yard when it mattered. Pathetic.

Also fucked up on that last int, hit triangle thinking it was the RBs icon, it wasn't. :(

Should have never called off the run on my first drive, why throw with those maniac LBs inside. Can't believe I ran the ball that well.

on my pick to VD i fucking blew it because i SWORE his route was to cut inside but that was boldin! i did the samething against CB where i thought my route called for stevie to go inside but it was just a fly pattern. can't have those bonehead throws and i also threw a couple more picks that were dropped

LJ11

on my pick to VD i fucking blew it because i SWORE his route was to cut inside but that was boldin! i did the samething against CB where i thought my route called for stevie to go inside but it was just a fly pattern. can't have those bonehead throws and i also threw a couple more picks that were dropped

The funny thing is, VD almost came down with it. He dropped it and my DB caught it off of him. I swear, he caught it, got it knocked off his hands, and into my dbs.

I should have thrown the pass to Tavon sooner on that int, need to trust the throw early. Waited to make sure it was open, it was enough for your DB to make a play.

LJ11

Aaron Donald was a force, went back and rewatched.

Some crazy shit going on with OL AI. This fucking game picks your D at times, no idea why it happens. On one play it was zone heat, I'm like fuck this it's 3rd and 3, so I bailed the fuck out with hot routes. This dude Donald comes flying in untouched. Wonder what happened, I mean there's zero explanation for what he did.

BigAT

"You were just farming mid instead of placing wards."
"I had to farm to buy the wards."
"YOU HAD WARDS IN YOUR INVENTORY."
"No I didn't, do you even watch the game?"

untitled-187slb.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont know what happened that threw me into the mine. While tusk was doing the shroyuken animation something pushed him into the mine in mid air. I even watched in slo mo to make sure i didnt move him over there by accident.

Game's broken.

BigAT

I wish racing games were as fun as they looked.

Pretty much. Sim racing games, even something like Horizons, do absolutely nothing for me. I think the last racing game I bought and enjoyed was Blur (which deserved way more attention and praise than it got).

Basically, it's a crime that a Diddy Kong Racing sequel never happened.

eznark

Banned
AZ, Winston is being benched for the first half of the FSU Clemson game.

Looking forward to tuning in for the second half collapse.

Mrbob

Played 15 mins... Meh. I'm not much of a racing fan outside of MK tho

Kind of how I feel too after playing the demo for a half hour. The game is fun but it is still a racing game. I'll try the demo some more tonight. Suspend mode on XB1 is pretty nice.

We need a new F Zero.

We'll squander our opportunities in the first half as well.

Good news is if we're getting killed I can bail on the game early and play some Destiny with my boys!

BigAT

Wait, so Winston is going to be punished more for cursing in public than he was in total for shoplifting and allegedly raping someone?
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Got about 4 encoded blue items last night from the crucible and they all turned out to be green items.

Why even be color coded? Why not just make all the encoded items just a big black question mark?

Top Bottom