• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Played a game of DotA2 last night where my team had a pretty awful line up (Lycan, Faceless, Bane, With Doctor, Lion) but the 3 guys playing the support heroes were all really nice and bought wards (no mek though) and played pretty smart and didn't give up. We ended up losing because even though I got stupid fat as FV, our Lycan just kept wandering out of our base alone (we had no outer towers left) and getting picked off, meaning that we couldn't really push even when we won the inevitable high ground push fight. It was pretty frustrating.

Then my next game I lost a 20 minute stomp where our Witch Doctor kept lagging in and out, a guy picked Axe, sat in my lane and did nothing and then called me useless because I didn't have any farm (because how can a solo FV who is under levelled farm against Warlock and Centaur).

Trench DotA!

SLx19c3.gif

Oh, I also forgot that the first game we went against a surprisingly competent Techies player. Like he had actual good mine placement and racked up a bunch of really annoying kills with suicide squad.

DCX

DCX
we vancing tonight? If so Trasher needs to be on AP. He stood me up on an early morning date and he won't be around a decent time for me to play him tonight.

DCX

Trasher

we vancing tonight? If so Trasher needs to be on AP. He stood me up on an early morning date and he won't be around a decent time for me to play him tonight.

DCX

Can anyone set me to AP? I forgot to do it before I left for work today. =/

Sorry again, DCX. I don't know why I thought 5:30am my time lol. Sucks cause playing at 2:30am woulda been perfect for me. I was on the ole Destino anyways.

Edit: Oh wait. Next vance is Thursday? DCX we can still play!

Why use twitter when i can complain in here.

A purple item should be purple. Its all im saying!

Most the purple items I find are those stupid fucking Titan marks that don't do anything. Those always end up being actual legendary items for me while everything else turns green

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, it was fun watching.

CB had slot wide open on 4 vert int play.

Barkley noodle arm wouldnt get it there in time before the surrounding DB's converge on it.

To be fair, i feel like Cooper was pretty wide open there too. Im still at fault for thinking 1 on 1 balls on a streak should work like they should.

LJ11

Barkley noodle arm wouldnt get it there in time before the surrounding DB's converge on it.

To be fair, i feel like Cooper was pretty wide open there too. Im still at fault for thinking 1 on 1 balls on a streak should work on streaks like they should.

I thought you had it too, WR certainly had a step, but then it floated...

Smokey

Maybe I'm getting older, obviously this site is bigger, but there just seems to be nothing but miserable motherfuckers on this site.

nah it ain't just you. it's deteriorated on gaming side.

it's fun to throw a subtle troll every now and then though

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought you had it too, WR certainly had a step, but then it floated...

There was something similar in our game when i lobbed one up to Riley at the end of the game when he had like 2 steps on the DB/Safety, and it just gets picked. Taking shots downfield in those situations has always been part of my game in the past and it feels near impossible this year. The DB will always get it from behind.

LJ11

There was something similar in our game when i lobbed one up to Riley at the end of the game when he had like 2 steps on the DB/Safety, and it just gets picked. Taking shots downfield in those situations has always been part of my game in the past and it feels near impossible this year. The DB will always get it from behind.

Yeah, I remember, thought it was TD for sure.

Smokey

if only you could some how give your receiver a fighting chance

Top Bottom