• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Hope Square starts putting their entire back catalog on Steam. I'll take the Kingdom Hearts PS3 remixes next. I'm probably going to buy FF13, even though I hear some not so good things about it. Playing Curtain Call right now and it seems the FF13 trilogy has some decent music tracks in it. Might be worth playing it for that alone.

Edit: We have another really good sequel to an old classic:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-19-wasteland-2-review

JABEE

Games Remaining

Kurruptt Jets @ oneeyedjacks Patriots
Storybook Falcons @ gQman Ravens
TigerRag Seahawks @ LJ Rams
Splat Bengals @ Luke Colts
DCX Vikings @ rinse Bills
Fisheye Saints @ Trash Lions
Jabee Panthers @ Eznark Packers
Wellie Giants @ Somnia Cowboys
Smokey Texans @ Ram Steelers

Injury Report

Bears

DE J. Allen :: 2 weeks :: Dislocated Knee
Bills
HB CJ Spiller :: 2 weeks :: abdominal tear
Buccaneers
DT G. McCoy :: 1 week :: Pulled Groin
RG J. Meredith :: 6 weeks :: upper arm fracture
Chargers
MLB M. Te'o :: 1 week :: Pulled Groin
Colts
OLB R. Mathis :: 2 weeks :: Broken ribs
Eagles
QB N. Foles :: 1 week :: abdominal tear
Jaguars
QB B. Bortles :: 3 weeks :: dislocated ankle
Jets
QB G. Smith :: 1 week :: Pulled Groin
Lions
DT N. Fairley :: 1 week :: pulled groin
QB M. stafford :: 3 weeks :: shoulder tear
LG R. sims :: 5 weeks :: Upper arm fracture
Ravens
MLB J. bynes :: 5 weeks :: broken collarbone
Saints
QB D. Brees :: 1 week :: Broken toe
Steelers
QB B. Roethlisberger :: 2 weeks :: partial ACL tear
Eznark and I are sim'ing this week since we had a "griefing message" disconnect part of the way into the third quarter last night.

brentech

iytttrQFgdBkl.gif

226 yard pin hit. Ended with an eagle because of it.
highfive.gif

FF13 is bad, right? $11 on Steam.

It's not bad, its just boring. You hold up and press X for 20 hours, then suddenly there's a wide open place where you can go around and pretend you're playing Monster Hunter. The combat system is kind of cool, but the character development system is lacking in depth and is restricted heavily until you actually beat the game.

The story is poop and doesn't really make any sense and then they pooped all over it in the first 5 minutes of the sequel.

It is pretty though!

Hope Square starts putting their entire back catalog on Steam. I'll take the Kingdom Hearts PS3 remixes next. I'm probably going to buy FF13, even though I hear some not so good things about it. Playing Curtain Call right now and it seems the FF13 trilogy has some decent music tracks in it. Might be worth playing it for that alone.

Edit: We have another really good sequel to an old classic:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-19-wasteland-2-review

I think the FFXIII games were built with tools that had cross platform stuff more in mind. The NDS games were ported to mobile and the renderer was already OpenGL based making it easier to port. A lot of the other PS2 stuff is probably still pretty heavy to port.

A buddy of mine worked on the new Wasteland, hoping it does well for him.

Ferny

Cola I may be closing on my car tonight so we would have to play tomorrow early afternoonish or Sunday before the games?

brentech

Did they end up skipping the 800 series?
I have a 770 and wasn't really paying attention for a bit there since I didn't, and basically shouldn't have a desire to upgrade.

Part of me wants to do a system overhaul and get a new mobo, cpu, 980, and switch from the big ass air cooler to a closed loop corsair

So...what kind of car can drugs buy one these days?

needs removable door panels for easy stashing.

brentech

ugh. wife got home and said she had a flat tire at her parents. so we drove over, I put on the spare. noticed it was like a thumbnail sized crack in the tire, couldn't find any debris in it.

brought it to a local shop and he thought it might be patch-able, but when he filled it, it kind of blew out weird. AWD vehicle, gotta buy 4 new tires. Already had to replace a tire once, but it was newer and the tires were close enough that it wouldn't mess up the system.

Luckily, she will no longer have to float and drive to a different location almost every day soon. Her store that's a mile from our house is almost ready to open. I think mid October she'll be in.

eznark

Banned
Hooked up the ps4 and leaderboards work. So apparently my internet at home can handle Madden and Dota and Destiny and everything else, but not Golf Club leaderboards.

Greg

Hooked up the ps4 and leaderboards work. So apparently my internet at home can handle Madden and Dota and Destiny and everything else, but not Golf Club leaderboards.
just checked and they work for me now too - must've been an issue on their end

and it looks like it was still recording all my rounds from when it wasn't showing up, so that's good

Nightz

17/25 strikes done for the second step of this exotic bounty. I'm getting tired of repeating these missions over and over again. I do love it when the game matchmakes me with people who are at the boss fight already though.

eznark

Banned
Played a ton of Age of Wonders 3 last night, forgot how amazing that game is. Definitely holding off on Endless Legend now.

Anyone grab Wasteland 2?

TheCrow

Played a ton of Age of Wonders 3 last night, forgot how amazing that game is. Definitely holding off on Endless Legend now.

Anyone grab Wasteland 2?

Yep and I got the premium boxed version as well. So excited to play it. Skipped the beta so I could go in fresh.

Top Bottom