• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Got my exotic helmet last night. Just that and legendary boots so far.
I've had like 10 legendary engrams for weapons, but no luck.

Hey I'm getting fifa too
Will you and crow be the fifa bash brothers

Actually we probably need him to be our striker because as crimson knows my finishing skills are on par with the one EASHL season we all had together two years ago

Damn I miss getting into a full party with you guys and just laughing at everyone else while playing. Fucking rammer :(

Somnia

Sigh I was going after the gatekeeper/master/whatever 2nd mission on Venus after The Rift and that's when Lizard Squad asshats decided to DDOS Destiny and I got booted.

My DS4 is almost dead though cause it has the battery life of a cell phone from 1970's, will play later if anyone wants to crucible.

Rorschach

Only game I've even been terrible at. :( It's just so frustrating when you're terrible and everyone around you is even worse. I want to be the guy getting yelled at!

TheCrow

Yes! Finally made it to the character creation in PSO2. Its so beautiful.
happytears.gif

eznark

Banned
Good game man. Coverage Clay Best Clay!

I think you win if you run the ball. I couldn't do much on offense, though I was basically just playing for field goals.

JABEE

Good game man. Coverage Clay Best Clay!

I think you win if you run the ball. I couldn't do much on offense, though I was basically just playing for field goals.

Yeah. I'm always trying to mix things up when I really don't have to. Clay had like three interceptions. Even when I thought that one was open, it was batted with Clay jumping right in there and grabbing it off the turf. :jnc

Good game.

eznark

Banned
Yeah. I'm always trying to mix things up when I really don't have to. Clay had like three interceptions. Even when I thought that one was open, it was batted with Clay jumping right in there and grabbing it off the turf. :jnc

Good game.

I probably would've bluemax'd on that second Clay pick. That was hilarious.

Top Bottom