• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Passing Leaders
NE Tom Brady :: 267.7 YPG :: 16 TDs :: 1 INT :: 12 Sacks :: 119.1 QBR :: 71% Completions
DET Matthew Stafford :: 227.6 YPG :: 4 TDs :: 13 INTs :: 8 sacks :: 58.9 QBR :: 63% Completions
MIA Ryan Tannehill :: 223.6 YPG :: 8 TDs :: 11 INTs :: 16 Sacks :: 72.3 QBR :: 57% Completions

Holy god those are the #2 and #3 passers in the league?

Maybe we should drop to Pro?

AFC

1. Steelers (6-0) North (3-0)
2. Texans (6-0) South (1-0)
3. Patriots (5-1) East (2-0)
4. Chargers (4-2) West (0-1)
5. Titans (4-2) South (1-1)
6. Raiders (3-2) West (1-0)
7. Chiefs (3-2) West (1-0)
8. Broncos (3-2) West (0-1)
9. Ravens (3-3) North (2-1)
10. Colts (3-3) South (1-2)
11. Miami (2-3) East (1-1)
12. Bengals (1-4) North (0-1)
13. Browns (1-4) North (0-3)
14. Jets (1-5) East (0-0)
15. Jaguars (1-5) South (1-1)
16. Bills (0-6) East (0-2)

NFC

1. Redskins (5-1) East (2-0)
2. 49ers (5-1) West (2-0)
3. Bears (5-1) North (1-0)
4. Seahawks (4-1) West (0-0)
5. Buccaneers (4-2) South (2-1)
6. Lions (4-2) North (0-2)
7. Rams (3-2) West (0-1)
8. Packers (3-3) North (2-1)
9. Giants (3-3) East (1-1)
10. Vikings (3-3) North (1-1)
11. Falcons (2-4) South (2-0)
12. Eagles (2-4) East (0-2)
13. Saints (1-4) South (0-2)
14. Panthers (1-5) South (0-1)
15. Cowboys (0-6) East (0-0)
16. Cardinals (0-5) West (0-1)

BigAT

I'm glad Valve largely sticks to the standards they have in place for Dota skins. I took a glance at the big League tournament going on and there's a big tree with a soccer goal on its head literally throwing soccer balls at people.

eznark

Banned
Fucking losing a sim to the Bears because Bob's shit connection cuts out when he is losing in the 4th quarter is going to cost me the division.

Cheesing ass twat.

Mrbob

Fucking losing a sim to the Bears because Bob's shit connection cuts out when he is losing in the 4th quarter is going to cost me the division.

Cheesing ass twat.

I've had no problems with anyone else. Your precious 7 to 6 lead with 5 minutes and me the ball, guaranteed victory for sure. I offered to let you play the CPU but you got cocky and decided to ignore the greatness of CPU Fales.

I'm glad Valve largely sticks to the standards they have in place for Dota skins. I took a glance at the big League tournament going on and there's a big tree with a soccer goal on its head literally throwing soccer balls at people.

This isn't even in the top 10 weirdest skins in that game.

BigAT

If only you could have controlled your WR Greg.
laugh.gif

My offense is trash. Can't pass the ball at all. The announcers even said so at the beginning of the game lol. If only we could have had one more interception out of all of the ones we dropped. At least we didn't get shut out.

Greg

I'm so sorry Greg. I felt terrible. As soon as the ball was in the air, I knew it was going to happen.

<3
haha, good game man

I was trying to concede there at the end with like 4 minutes to go when I punted, and then you show up 4 wide and I figured I'd give it an honest try again once the AI picked it for me, haha

nice call on the run outside on 3rd and inches to seal the game... figured selling out up the middle was my only option and you burned me

brentech

Yea, smokey asked why I didn't just run it, but I felt really bad about that pick, and so I want to at least try airing it a bit. Little did I know my first pass would get snatched.

Nightz

My offense is trash. Can't pass the ball at all. The announcers even said so at the beginning of the game lol. If only we could have had one more interception out of all of the ones we dropped. At least we didn't get shut out.

I couldn't do much against you either. KC defense is no joke. I was contemplating going for it at the goal line on 4th and inches but it probably would have ended up in a stop. Also, horrible clock management for me at the end of the first half. Should have called a TO and went for the FG instead of running one last play.

Greg

Yea, smokey asked why I didn't just run it, but I felt really bad about that pick, and so I want to at least try airing it a bit. Little did I know my first pass would get snatched.
it's all good, there was a moment of pure rage and then I laughed

you deserved that one pick where I tried the TE up the seam near the end of the game - felt bad you didn't get that because you made a perfect break off the curl I thought you were covering

Good game squall, it started lagging a bit after the 2 min warning in the first half but it fixed itself quickly. For some reason I always have monster games against the cardinals, same thing happened in the last gaf league

Splat

lol the CPU threw like 5 of those INTS and now Fattford is injured for like 4 weeks. GOOD TIMES! Simit injuries ftw! Also lost Fairley too.

Kellen Moore is dogshit, but at least I didn't throw any INTs with him yet!

I thought you were playing in the morning!

Top Bottom