• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

SickBoy

How late can you play tonight? What timezone are you in?

I can probably play kinda late-ish. What time are you thinking?

I'm actually out west, but pretend I'm eastern time zone, because my schedule essentially puts me on an ET work day and sleep pattern. If it's a good time for a normal ET player it's probably good for me.

TheCrow

I should use that best buy gift card I have lying around. FIFA it is. Time to play striker and pull a pheeniks. Or infamous attacking prowess will live on.

Trasher

I can probably play kinda late-ish. What time are you thinking?

I'm actually out west, but pretend I'm eastern time zone, because my schedule essentially puts me on an ET work day and sleep pattern. If it's a good time for a normal ET player it's probably good for me.

Ha well I'm on a late PST schedule so that might not work then. I don't get off work until 10pm generally.

eznark

Banned
I've basically been playing crucible control nonstop. Its an enjoyable diversion while I am doing other stuff. I did hit 17 today! Getting there.

brentech

I've basically been playing crucible control nonstop. Its an enjoyable diversion while I am doing other stuff. I did hit 17 today! Getting there.

I do enjoy control. The couple matches I tried in beta, I had no desire to play the competitive stuff, but it's grown on me.

Right now I still enjoy the game, but I do think it's going to be a sudden and drastic drop off in my time played. No raid matchmaking really hampers what you can do.

eznark

Banned
Ha, can't go that late. Running a half tomorrow, gotta leave the house at 5. Can you start within the hour?

If not I can play tomorrow too.

LJ11

GG LJ, just like with McNeily, I got hosed by a fumble right before a score. Meanwhile both fumbles I recovered got overturned.

Yeah, that was a huge break for me. The first fumble I had by Mason was so obviously not a fumble though, ridiculous that it's even called. But yeah, fumble on basically a TD was a huge break for me. After that sack, and int, I had to keep it short and manageable, or I was toast. I'd feel worse about getting that fumble if I didn't drop two user picks, read it on the money and came up with nothing.

Good game though, it was a battle and every run I was worried about a fumble.

zac stacy is a beast in this game

Two games in a row now that I've had success and suddenly both my RBs are breaking tackles and getting yards after contact. This confidence shit must be huge, at least it feels that way.

Yeah buddy! Haven't installed it yet but I managed to get my Sega account. Japanese captchas are crazy. Let me know if you need help setting it up.

Do you have a recent head count on whose getting it? Could use a ps4 game to play.
Me
You
Fmt

And I played a lot with crimson so I assume he's in!

SickBoy

I don't work tomorrow so we can play whenever really.

Sometime during the day should work for me. Hanging out with my son while my wife is out, but I'm sure he'd enjoy some DS time :)

If there's a time this afternoon that works, let me know. What about 1PT?

Top Bottom