• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Yea. On release or the night after, crow and I were playing with the soccer ball for quite a while. Than sanjuro got it stuck in a hand rail ruining it for all.

I have no idea who the rest of the AI was but that game was me controlling any player and the other two going to their own guys

brentech

At the airport sitting next to some douchers bag yelling at some guy on the phone going over some accounting records. He's talking in circles, just keeps asking for numbers. I hate these people.

I'm a good striker, sometimes I can't find my shot but Ill always get a bunch of shots on goal from being in the right spots. Firing it up now, can't believe I got over $20 for the show.

I'm a good striker, sometimes I can't find my shot but Ill always get a bunch of shots on goal from being in the right spots. Firing it up now, can't believe I got over $20 for the show.

this is probably the most important thing

also this opposing team is douchebag, press X after goals you fucks

LiveWire

Urge to buy FIFA rising... You guys should play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Easier to divide responsibility for each player.

Does the game still support GameFace?

eznark

Banned
Added Aghanim's Scepter: Allows Phoenix to cast Supernova on an allied hero, bringing both into the Sun to be reborn together. This does not refresh either hero's ultimate. 500 cast range. If the Sun is destroyed, both heroes will die.

FUCK YEAH!!

ugh Razor nerfed into the ground

Mrbob

Timbersaw can now go full on Dynasty Warriors now with an Aghanim's Scepter by dropping a second Chakram.

Couple Windrunner buffs too very nice.

TheCrow

Added Aghanim's Scepter: Allows Phoenix to cast Supernova on an allied hero, bringing both into the Sun to be reborn together. This does not refresh either hero's ultimate. 500 cast range. If the Sun is destroyed, both heroes will die.

FUCK YEAH!!

ugh Razor nerfed into the ground
Razor is still strong.

eznark

Banned
Seems like a refreshing change, only wish a couple more of the new items made it in (those mana/phase boot combo was cool). KOTL looks good, I'll have to actually skill mana burn now!

Ranked all pick seems super viable now.

Any ETA on this?

BigAT

Seems like a refreshing change, only wish a couple more of the new items made it in (those mana/phase boot combo was cool). KOTL looks good, I'll have to actually skill mana burn now!

Ranked all pick seems super viable now.

Any ETA on this?

It's already up on test, so probably tomorrow. Unless they run into a bunch of bugs they need to fix.

Somnia

I'm so tempted to start playing dota again, but I have so much other crap to play and I know if I start I'll ignore everything else... ugh

The Rune changes are interesting.

Top Bottom