• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
9Bx8hV1.jpg

Yup.

Simulation
Strategy
Sports
Free to Play
Indie

Indie? Fuck you Gabe. At least I'm not one of those moba dbags though.

F2P
Strategy
MOBA
Multiplayer
Action

GG Pete

Also, yeah, so like I said, don't ask me to be the finisher for our FIFA club lol.

Nightz

MOBA
Multiplayer
e-sports
Team-Based
Competitive

Also picked up FIFA. About to pop it in now. Has the club been created yet?

i sent nightz, pistol and crimson an invite. The rest of yall got to log in

Club name was 15 characters max so we are known as the MGAF Tryhards, our kit crest is USA Soccer, snd our nickname for The commentators to refer to is "golden balls"

Somnia

Shit can you pre-order online or from the Xbone only? TJ was my main in KI 1 and 2.

I dunno if you can do it online or only from the system, but if you have the ultra KI Season 1 you get 10% discount I believe if you do it before the 29th. Pretty sure it comes out to like $35 for the Ultra of season 2 if you preorder before the 29th.

Ramirez

2 close L's in a row AND Fitzmagic is out for rest of the season

goodnight sweet prince

http://cbssports.com/images/blogs/ryan-fitzpatrick-bad-debut.jpg[/IMG

RIP in peace[/QUOTE]

Once a pretender, always a pretender in Houston.

Does Luke still play Madden? He wasn't on Destiny last night, so I couldn't ask him.

Splat

I'm a solid striker. I'm sure you guys know, but generally for online play going min-max can help the most. short dudes run the fastest but can't win headers, and tall dudes are slow but can. Make sense to have short fast wings and super tall midline guys

Sokantish

I'm a solid striker. I'm sure you guys know, but generally for online play going min-max can help the most. short dudes run the fastest but can't win headers, and tall dudes are slow but can. Make sense to have short fast wings and super tall midline guys

Yeah of course I knew that, I'm not stupid

brentech

Mines is CAM

I have zero idea what that could mean...
Center attacking midfielder

Play somewhere in the middle of the pitch width, usually creating plays for the strikers or finishing yourself.

I usually end up playing a defensive mid or center back because no one else will. Even if a right mid or box to box center mid would be my natural choice.

Top Bottom