• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Trasher

Tonight. Probably 11 EST.

I'll be at home around 430 tomorrow and be around the rest of the evening.

Ugh I can never get anyone to play from the west coast haha. I don't get home until like 9-10pm PST. :(

DCX was able to play me early in the morning on EST, but I know that's not ideal obviously.

Ugh I can never get anyone to play from the west coast haha. I don't get home until like 9-10pm PST. :(

DCX was able to play me early in the morning on EST, but I know that's not ideal obviously.

I'll try to stay up tonight. We'll see. What time in the morning?

I normally leave for work around 7.

for those signing into fifa, just search for friend's username, it's open to all on my list

drizz i'll need your buddies to add me as well

brentech

My dad bought a house in Florida. And still has property in NH and Maine.
Just flew into Florida. This house is nice as fuck. Needs to be moved out of Florida probably though.

eznark

Banned
I guess....I'm done with the story? Huh. Honestly, that was pretty much the perfect amount of story. I had a sort of idea of the world and got to blow shit up. Last fight was doooooooooooope

Trasher

I'll try to stay up tonight. We'll see. What time in the morning?

I normally leave for work around 7.

I'm up until like after 8est generally haha, but I don't want to make you get up early if you don't want to. I may get home early in a couple hours here. Can't guarantee it though.

I'm up until like after 8est generally haha, but I don't want to make you get up early if you don't want to. I may get home early in a couple hours here. Can't guarantee it though.

I'll set myself to autopilot and you can play the CPU if need be. Wish our game would've been on a Friday or Saturday.

BigAT

What part of Florida?

The shitty part.
cool.gif

eznark

Banned
gg man, I should've benched Rodgers in the first quarter!

Never seen so many awful balls. Rodgers was like 28% completion rate but only had one interception. HFA'd!

GG, Jabee!

I was worried early on, especially since I couldn't rush at all and you scored really easily, but once I realized you had trouble with zone defense, it was smooth sailing.

Mrbob

GG Cola, got completely wrecked in the second half. My timing on passes were off throwing them early for ints instead of letting the route develop. Then I also had a couple fumbles too. All those turnovers made me too aggressive on D trying to blitz my way back into the game which also backfired. What a disastrous second half.

Mrbob

Yeah once I fumbled the ball away on the kick off and then fumbled it again right away on my next possession I should have just taken a kneel down the rest of the game. Thems the breaks though! Sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't.

eznark

Banned
haha I didn't realize heroes kept channeling when you pull them into Phoenix ult.

Me and Nightz WD are going to steal every kill!

Somnia

I already booted Somnia and Crow has already taken over

Dan looks too real in the game, never

Thanks, phee. I figured I had been since the site said I had no leagues, but wanted to make sure :)

Crow, no injuries, but season started bad. Sorry brother!

Top Bottom