• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

Thanks, phee. I figured I had been since the site said I had no leagues, but wanted to make sure :)

Crow, no injuries, but season started bad. Sorry brother!

Thanks for picking up a win last week. mcneilly leading the east. What bizzaro league did I find myself in. And this defense is terrible.

Picking up Tebow so I can trade him to Crow

My mexibro romo will do just fine.

Already checked the free agent list :(

Some company wide email just went out informing everyone that they'll be setting up a spectating event for the LoL Championship this week.

Why didn't we get a company email about TI4? BIAS!

Somnia

Thanks for picking up a win last week. mcneilly leading the east. What bizzaro league did I find myself in. And this defense is terrible.

My mexibro romo will do just fine.

Already checked the free agent list :(

Ya your offense should be fine, that defense though... I have had good pressure with the dline though.

TheCrow

Romo is great! Just look at the guy.

CUMwJwx.png

Smokey

Smokey how do I overclock my processor? Is there just like a program that does it all for me now or what?

Short version: go into BIOS and change multiplier to 42-43. Change voltage to manual and start at something like 1.3v. Download Prime95 and run small FFT. Let it run for a few hours. If no crashes then go back into BIOS and lower vcore. Rinse repeat until it crashes so you have a baseline vcore. From there keep testing until you find your max OC with the appropriate vcore.

Download cpu-z and hwmonitor to watch your temps when running the tests.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Short version: go into BIOS and change multiplier to 42-43. Change voltage to manual and start at something like 1.3v. Download Prime95 and run small FFT. Let it run for a few hours. If no crashes then go back into BIOS and lower vcore. Rinse repeat until it crashes so you have a baseline vcore. From there keep testing until you find your max OC with the appropriate vcore.

Download cpu-z and hwmonitor to watch your temps when running the tests.

What step is "ignore CPU and play a bunch of MUT"?

Week 9

Next vance: Saturday @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Saints (sickboy) @ Panthers (jabee)
Bucs (DM) @ Browns (Brent)
Cards (squall) @ Cowboys (crow)
Eagles @ Texans - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Jets (Ferny) @ Chiefs (Crimsoncommie)
Jags (Greg) @ Bengals (Splat)
Chargers (nightz) @ Dolphins (phee)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Vikings (DCX)
Rams (LJ) @ 49ers (FMT)