• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

GG

was I allowed to go for it on 4th with like 2:32 to go? going clock management mode really fucked me at the end there when all I can do is pass

Greg

yeah man you were down I think
yeah, only down 3 at that point... I feel like in the NFL they would've punted just because of the timeouts + 2-minute warning, so I didn't want to be a dick (not that I would've scored, and I ended up having my chances regardless)

and damn you pressing my curls at the end there

I get the tighter coverage I want because of getting them off early on, but even with press on Blackmon right up in his asshole with no one over top I still can't complete a deep ball! I feel like my only option is to hope a user-controlled LB bites on it to open things up in the middle, but it feels like a waste then

you had a few nice deep balls - that one I was even in cover 2 and I don't know you got past the safety so soon

brentech

Lol. gg

Really didn't do shit on offense the first half. I think I need to start using Manziel like he actually plays instead of pocket passing. Swear he has a delay on his throws.

Lol. gg

Really didn't do shit on offense the first half. I think I need to start using Manziel like he actually plays instead of pocket passing. Swear he has a delay on his throws.

Good game my man, and yeah I was surprised you weren't too mobile with your qb. I was expecting to see more read option but I think I only counted one all game

LJ11

GG LJ. My receivers were making some bull shit catches though. Some of them should have been picked.

Nah, only 1 that pissed me off to be honest, rest were alright. Tried to bait you for a user but the one clear chance I had my LB had his back turned to QB so he did shit.

Just didn't call a good game on O, didn't keep you off balance, and I couldn't stop shit in the second half. Wish I gave you a better game.

brentech

Good game my man, and yeah I was surprised you weren't too mobile with your qb. I was expecting to see more read option but I think I only counted one all game

Yeah. I just checked and I only have 13 marked runs with him. Most of those are probably just scrambles due to pressure. Think I probably have about 5 real plays where I was like, I'm going to run this or just run and hope someone gets open for a pass. (Which, when I saw him play in college or his few snaps in the NFL, that seems to be what he does most the time). Either way, your defense was quick getting to him even when I just wanted to bootleg and pass.

One of his picks that I thought really sealed the game was just a terrible shit ass throw. Right to your defender, my receiver was like 10 yards behind your defender, and your guy didn't even have to jump.
facepalm.gif

I did score after that, but the game was pretty much locked.

Somnia

McNeilyyyyy I invited ya homie, waiting for you.

I've got about 10-15 minutes and then I'll need to call it, have to be up pretty early.

edit: Posting works wonders! =)

Somnia

Gg somnia. Couldn't stop anything in the air especially on third down.

Accelerated clock is such a crock of shit

GG man, figures when I have an overall good game it's after I announce I'm leaving the league lol

Sorry for breaking your TE's ribs!

eznark

Banned
eznark, these Destiny guides might help you out: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130621721&postcount=15716

He explains the currency stuff.

That was useful, thanks.

I went to the loot cave yesterday for like 5 minutes. It was real dumb but I figured I should at least try it. I think I got one useful item so that was nice. Then it exploded in a ludicrously awesome cornucopia of big ass enemies. That was a blast. So I stayed for like another 30 minutes and it never happened again. Boo.

eznark

Banned
Fuck. I must've left just before it started again. I thought I hung out 30 minutes, I figured it was either on a 30 or 60 minute timer, but it was like 2 am when I called it a night.

I like the Mars enemies. They seem smarter.

brentech

I'm going to get FIFA in a bit. First thing I'm doing, is making our club.
Name suggestions?
Madden-GAF Bottom Feeders?

Or just MGAF Dota Feeders, amirite?

Wont be able to log in until late Saturday night or Sunday unless the games arrives in the next hour or so, which isn't likely for me since UPS usually gets here later in their run.

AZ had a good game last night (can't remember the last time I said that)
And he, rors, and myself had less deaths combined than CB had alone.

You're on notice CB

LL7qCpN.png

Wont be able to log in until late Saturday night or Sunday unless the games arrives in the next hour or so, which isn't likely for me since UPS usually gets here later in their run.

You're on notice CB

You should be glad you missed the two games prior. Rors and CB combined to go like 2-20 mid.

eznark

Banned
At one point Pudge was level 11 and I was level 4.

It was actually nice, got a few crucible matches in. Just set my hero to auto attack the lane and went to Destiny.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You're on notice CB

LL7qCpN.png

Something something ping

Top Bottom