• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

With apologies to Mr. Manning and Anheuser-Busch, Matt Barkley is a man of higher class. Popping bottles for victory.

btjmVmQ.jpg
Fantastic choice. It's no St Bernardus Abt 12 but it's pretty fucking fantastic.

Ok, because these teams apparently have "Sign Off-Season Free Agents" enabled to the CPU, YOU NEED TO CUT THESE PLAYERS ASAP PLEASE. OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'LL DO

Rams - MLB Daren Bates
Buccaneers - WR Brandon Marshall
Patriots - CB Sam Shields
Buccaneers - TE Martellus Bennett
Redskins - ROLB Tamba Hali
Patriots - MLB Brook Reed

Colasante

Ok, because these teams apparently have "Sign Off-Season Free Agents" enabled to the CPU, YOU NEED TO CUT THESE PLAYERS ASAP PLEASE. OR ELSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'LL DO

Rams - MLB Daren Bates
Buccaneers - WR Brandon Marshall
Patriots - CB Sam Shields
Buccaneers - TE Martellus Bennett
Redskins - ROLB Tamba Hali
Patriots - MLB Brook Reed

Huh? I put in bids on them, not the CPU.

LJ11

I honestly got on Madden to check my MUT auctions, but also checked to see if we advanced, and just put in a bid for a 63 overall player who was on my team last season. If you want me to cut him, no problem, I had no clue, I usually don't.

there are some pretty good players in this draft, especially since i switched to a 4-3!

but, like the first 2 drafts, none of the CB's i need are going to drop to me :(

was going to offer AJ all of the money I had left but of course Lonestar has already made him an offer. Thought I was gonna get the GOAT for cheap.

BigAT

roofles superbowl wins - 0
barkley superbowl wins - 1

I have actually won a SB with Roofles already! There was a season where Ram and I traded QBs and Roethlisberger and the Giants won the Super Bowl.

Fantastic choice. It's no St Bernardus Abt 12 but it's pretty fucking fantastic.

It's my favorite beer ever. The only problem is I have such a hard time tracking it down I can't grab it as frequently as I would like.

brentech

I just absolutely knew someone was going to bid on FA and actually get them to sign. Just bound to happen after talking about it for multiple days.

So next advance tomorrow at 10AM CST/8AM PST?

Nah we're going to be a little flexible here. I'll advance it 4 ET/1 PT tomorrow (Or sooner if everyone is ok), and this advance will take us to the FINAL ROUND OF FA as well as some scouting. Then on Monday night at 10 ET, I will advance to the final stage, which is just scouting.

Originally just wanted the final scouting round to be 2 hours to the draft but I figured some people may not be able to get there until right before the draft, so they'll have more time.

What was the results of the poll? 6 or 7 PT?

Smokey

God damn, how did this not win? This is the least impressive angle of it too.

CbJcy2KW8AIRlz7.jpg

levine was doing fucking insane shit too. it really was a classic contest (between these 2 at least). gordon's behind the head then between the leg was underrated as fuck by the judges. that was really the difference.

RegularCharmingHomalocephale.gif

gordon shouldve won imo, but cant be mad at levine either for the shit he was doing.

because levine was doing fucking insane shit too. it really was a classic contest. gordon's behind the head then between the leg was underrated as fuck by the judges. that was really the difference.

gordon shouldve won imo, but cant be mad at levine either for the shit he was doing.

thing about that dunk, when I first saw it, I was like "whatever he ran out of ideas, looked too easy" then you see what he did and it's GG

Smokey

thing about that dunk, when I first saw it, I was like "whatever he ran out of ideas, looked too easy" then you see what he did and it's GG

i actually didn't see him go behind the legs live. i saw everybody going crazy and was like wtf. then that replay hit and i let out multiple holllllllyyyyy fuckkkks

DJ Bowser

It's my favorite beer ever. The only problem is I have such a hard time tracking it down I can't grab it as frequently as I would like.
Do you have a Total Wine near you? That's my favorite spot for craft beers.

I've been craving some Southern Tier stuff lately. I rarely drink beer anymore as I have a ton of wine I need to try still*, but I love Imperial Stouts as well as the Belgian Quads.

*Tried a 2002 Opus tonight. Was left unimpressed especially given the price tag on those bottles.

BigAT

Do you have a Total Wine near you? That's my favorite spot for craft beers.

I've been craving some Southern Tier stuff lately. I rarely drink beer anymore as I have a ton of wine I need to try still*, but I love Imperial Stouts as well as the Belgian Quads.

*Tried a 2002 Opus tonight. Was left unimpressed especially given the price tag on those bottles.

Not especially close. Bottle King is my go to for obscure stuff. Thankfully a friend of mine has a store by him that sells Golden Carolus so I'm able to get it semi-regularly.

I was drinking a lot of Southern Tier lately. Their 2XMAS was really good.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo one thing that isn;t clear in the FA thing is say George Selvie wants 7.68 M over 4 years and a 1.08 M bonus.

If I offer 7.68M and a 1M am I already overshooting what he wants? Like is the 7.68M the total contract or the salary number?

Top Bottom