• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I can't believe that Mike fucking Glennon is asking for 22 million over 4 years. and that I have to give it to him

God damn it

For the new page. If you're not bolded with a question mark, I assume you're done. If you're in regular font but didn't finish let me know and I'll put you on the not ready list :

These are the guys who have posted in the thread since we advanced so I assume they're done with re-signing. Some others posted but I wasn't sure and those who didn't, I put question marks by :

Cola
Rinse
Ferny
Drizz?

DJ
CB
Scott
Wellie

TLBB
Somnia
Trasher
Bird

LJ
Me
Purps
FMT

DCX
Az
Ez
DM?

Lone
Soka
Nightz
Crimson

Luke
Smokey
Greg
Rob

Brent
Splat
AT
GQ

Also, all the important position changes are possible now so try to take care of that now if you can. I know we may have to do more after the draft and you'll still have time but just an FYI. (I could turn my DE to a LOLB or whatever so I assume it's good)

Somnia

Holy fuck Calais Campbell wants 56.4 over 4 years. He's 32. LMAO

1347568635097_1994019.png

Actually, I re-signed him, but gave him not too much of a bonus. It ended up being less than what the tag would be somehow this season. Which one of you fucks is driving the LE market up?!

Ya Burnett on my team wanted a pretty hefty deal too for a just ok SS, I offered him lower and he accepted which shocked me because during the season he declined it.

Trasher

I can't believe that Mike fucking Glennon is asking for 22 million over 4 years. and that I have to give it to him

God damn it

For the new page. If you're not bolded with a question mark, I assume you're done. If you're in regular font but didn't finish let me know and I'll put you on the not ready list :

I'm done resigning.

Birdman02

I won't be able to finish my resignings until sometime tonight. I still have to decide if I am gonna give 32 yr old AD $11+ million a year.

That bitch Brian Robinson rejected 3 offers during the season over what he was asking before finally accepting my 4th one....then he retires. Thanks for wasting my time!

ill be done in about 5 mins. didn't think i had many FA's to care about but ngata. now i have to decide if i want to keep slow ass but smart bethea or go with a much faster but stupider SS tartt.... dang

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm done breh. Was done during the season

This fucking system is so confusing. It shows a 2018 cap hit for guys I am not going to resign, so I figured hey I could go through every team and see who is only a 2018 cap hit for who may not get re-signed. Wrong. It shows players who's deals are up this year as 2018 cap hits only as well.

When will EA ever get all of the stupid little simple shit right.

DJ Bowser

Christine Micheal's resurgence in the playoff run has me questioning my original intent of drafting a HB. Looks like a deep class and playing some of those rookies was frustrating.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My rookie MLB got NFC DROY and got zero XP for it. Cool story.

Whichever one of you dudes advances, are we going straight into stage 2 to open up scouting?

damn vincent jacksons speed/accel dropped like a rock. wondering if i should change him to TE but i'm going to be running less 2 TE sets so i dont even know what he would do for me there either (reed is my starter now)

Yes got everybody I wants except Hali and he wants way too much at 34 with 75 speed.

Fmt I still might want to do that Smith-Kap trade

i just checked.... alex smith salary cap # this season is 20.2 million

NC00V.gif

i can't afford that shit! especially now that i'm going to have to sign a bunch of people since i couldn't resign my FA's. sorry brah, you're stuck with alex!

now if you cut him.... i will ineed bid on him :D

rinse82

God damn it

I'm about to sign Geno smith to a multi year contract lol

i tried to resign blaine to a decent contract (his numbers actually aren't bad and he is one of the better backup QB's in the league.... better than superbowl winner Barkley!) but he wouldn't take it and i dont have enough money to be spending a bit more on backups.

BigAT

So I decided about halfway through this year that this was going to be my final season. I didn't plan to say anything until after it was all done, but before the playoffs started I realized that it would be a bit of a dick move if I didn't give the league time to find a replacement, so a week or two ago I let FMT know that I was done.

Unfortunately it seems that FMT wasn't able to find anyone to take the Steelers. It's not a decision I make easily, but after taking some time off following the Super Bowl and talking to my family, my pastor, and seeking some wisdom from the man upstairs...

giphy.gif

So I decided about halfway through this year that this was going to be my final season. I didn't plan to say anything until after it was all done, but before the playoffs started I realized that it would be a bit of a dick move if I didn't give the league time to find a replacement, so a week or two ago I let FMT know that I was done.

Unfortunately it seems that FMT wasn't able to find anyone to take the Steelers. It's not a decision I make easily, but after taking some time off following the Super Bowl and talking to my family, my pastor, and seeking some wisdom from the man upstairs...

giphy.gif

the only good thing involving john wick in history!

rinse82

Geno wanted 4/22 even though he played 7 snaps last season lol

But I had no choice, EJ's DAC regressed to 55 for some reason, think it was all the INT's I threw this past season. Even had to give him a little more (4/23.6) to make sure I didn't lose him. Sad times.

brentech

giphy.gif
You really took the Browns sweeping you this season harder than I thought. I'm glad you pulled through the dark times.

Greg

Bell had 62 broken tackles, and 729 yards after first hit - almost 200 more than the next person

what in the fuck

Colasante

Damn, I already had the slowest set of wide receivers in the league and now it's even worse. Edelman has 79 speed, LaFell has 81, and Amendola has 77. Pathetic!

Damn, I already had the slowest set of wide receivers in the league and now it's even worse. Edelman has 79 speed, LaFell has 81, and Amendola has 77. Pathetic!

I can help you with that, come into my office

BTW I took the jump and moved a player into different positions via player editing and put him back into his original position. No permanent penalty, so fuck around to your hearts desire!

I can help you with that, come into my office

BTW I took the jump and moved a player into different positions via player editing and put him back into his original position. No permanent penalty, so fuck around to your hearts desire!

i did some testing too. you can definitely move back and forth without penalty as of now. i also noticed that when moving them, you can get specific bonuses. i moved FS Jimmie Ward to CB and his man coverage went from an 80 to an 83 but his tackling went down a couple points

had to move boone to LT and my backup C to lg thanks to joe staleys retirement

i did some testing too. you can definitely move back and forth without penalty as of now. i also noticed that when moving them, you can get specific bonuses. i moved FS Jimmie Ward to CB and his man coverage went from an 80 to an 83 but his tackling went down a couple points

had to move boone to LT and my backup C to lg thanks to joe staleys retirement

Yup, I did the same thing.

Moved my ROLB beast and he got a bonus to block shedding and fin move. And I did what you did, I moved Long into the LT and he didn't bat an eye!

Top Bottom