• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Greg

I AM THE RED ZONE MASTER ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL (94%/68%) - I'd like to thank FMT for motivating me!

but, considering the amount of points I gave up, that also means I am the master of giving up big plays :(((((((

and Demarco had 73 broken tackles - 9 more than the next highest

washed up my ass, CB!

brentech

Bortles is a decent piece for a bunch of teams in the league.
Pats JimmyG isn't bad at all either

Austin Davis would like to throw his hat in the ring
Code:
PASSING
Throw Power 85
SAC 80
MAC 80	
DAC 69
Throw on the Run 76

BASE
Speed 81
Agility 81
Acceleration 87
Awareness 56
Stamina 90
Injury 92

Somnia

i did some testing too. you can definitely move back and forth without penalty as of now. i also noticed that when moving them, you can get specific bonuses. i moved FS Jimmie Ward to CB and his man coverage went from an 80 to an 83 but his tackling went down a couple points

had to move boone to LT and my backup C to lg thanks to joe staleys retirement

Yep the guys I changed on the dline and lb (they were just changed on depth chart last season) went up in stats when I did it, though one of my LB's actually went up in stats, but dropped in confidence so his ovr dropped for now.

BigAT

With apologies to Mr. Manning and Anheuser-Busch, Matt Barkley is a man of higher class. Popping bottles for victory.

btjmVmQ.jpg

BigAT

I have that Brewmaster tshirt. It is the only Dota tshirt I own.

Same. It's one of the few Dota shirts you can wear and look like a respectable human being.

Barkley got virtually no XP for winning the Super Bowl. He currently has only 916 XP and had a fair amount of that before the game I think.

Drizz
Bird
DM
AT
GQ

are the last guys who haven't confirmed

I'm pretty sure that AT and Bird have gotten/are getting it done now or soon, GQ told me he'd get it done tonight. Bowser can you check with Drizz? He mentioned he isn't here this weekend but maybe he'll give you his info so you can help him out. Or something.

As for DM....what a shame!

I think the sitting in the air one was ridiculously impressive. but the one where he caught it off the mascot on the 360 hoverboard, and then one hand 360'd it was cool as hell

Top Bottom