• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

rinse82

Yo one thing that isn;t clear in the FA thing is say George Selvie wants 7.68 M over 4 years and a 1.08 M bonus.

If I offer 7.68M and a 1M am I already overshooting what he wants? Like is the 7.68M the total contract or the salary number?

7.68 is the total amount of the contract

So you're offering him 4x more AAV than he's requesting

Yo one thing that isn;t clear in the FA thing is say George Selvie wants 7.68 M over 4 years and a 1.08 M bonus.

If I offer 7.68M and a 1M am I already overshooting what he wants? Like is the 7.68M the total contract or the salary number?

what you give for salary + bonus is the total number over the life of the contract

so, 4 years with $10 mil salary and $2 mil bonus = $2.5 mil salary per year + a 500k bonus per year (average, it doesn't equate to that because things are backloaded in the game)

FMT is great and does nothing wrong

winking_lucille_arrested_development.gif

FMT is great and totally didn't mess anything up!

I just go by, is the bar green? Then he is happy.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=56bdf04fe4b0b80aa9d165b5

get your votes in for draft time. right now it appears tuesday is a done deal with the only question being at 6 pm pst or 7 pm pst

There are 31 votes in, so only 1 person hasn't voted or some people have voted multiple times.

DJ Bowser

95 speed WR Marquise Goodwin is on the trade block. I basically only signed him to keep him away from DCX who was bidding on him last year.

Though maybe I should run more 4-wide sets.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit my LT regressed big time, dammit. Too many needs! Thank God those two interior linemen I drafted in season 1 turned out to be mashers or I'd be totally screwed.

When are we advancing

Advancing again no later than 4 ET. This will take us to the final round of FA and some scouting.

Next advance will be at 10 ET Monday and that will take us to one more scouting round before the draft.

brentech

Putting together a little positional draft board. In the past I've only ever written down target names for the first two rounds. Like a list of 20 guys I'd be willing to take no matter what in the first.
I know my positions of need, so once taken care of I'm just going BPA.

DJ Bowser

Every other draft I jotted the names I wanted and the scouting results in a notebook. Last draft was boring because I traded the whole thing for Rodgers.

This time I'm going full-bore into a spreadsheet to test if it actually is of much help. I'd like to share the results but then I might not get the guys I want.

The lack of safeties over 3 years worth of draft classes is almost comical.

There are a couple corners in each draft that might make decent safeties. I also got All-Pro FS Oscar Spain in the late second round of the first draft!

Wait, Scott has the #9? could have sworn he was top 7

we talked about this in chat but why is every safety's top 3 attributes including catch? WTF it should be zone, PRC, maybe hit power or something

Wait, Scott has the #9? could have sworn he was top 7

we talked about this in chat but why is every safety's top 3 attributes including catch? WTF it should be zone, PRC, maybe hit power or something

i'm pretty sure hit power isn't one of the things that can come up for that. its like speed can't come up for WR's as their best attribute

LukeSmith

if anyone thinks a 30+ defensive tackle can change your team the way a top ten pick in these drafts can you're fucking high

please if you're new to the league/draft (or just shouldn't be your team's GM because you don't know what positions actually matter in Madden) just ask questions so a vet can talk to you about positional weighting relative to draft value

don't get swindled

if anyone thinks a 30+ defensive tackle can change your team the way a top ten pick in these drafts can you're fucking high

please if you're new to the league/draft (or just shouldn't be your team's GM because you don't know what positions actually matter in Madden) just ask questions so a vet can talk to you about positional weighting relative to draft value

don't get swindled

shhh

let the magic happen

Top Bottom