• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Real talk though, the new Justin Bieber is good

*ducks*

3664787-1392402077679.jpg

Somnia

There is no way you haven't heard 1 of his songs. Trap Queen, 679, My Way.

BANGERZ

I can honestly say I have not heard any of these. I have now because I looked em up real fast to see and nope up till today I have not heard them. Not very impressed to be fair either.

rinse82

fixed

it is my madden motto and one that has guided me since i created this force years ago. i have tried to get you to carry on the legacy.

come with me TLBB

TLBB has taken it to the next level

FYIDMS

Fuck You, I'm doing Madden School

TLBB has taken it to the next level

FYIDMS

Fuck You, I'm doing Madden School

My Madden School tips are just too hot for you guys.

Tip 1, don't throw into coverage of a user DB, it's likely to get intercepted.
Tip 2, if you play greg watch out for his insane AI manipulation. You can tell by the way he passes the ball to the open field.

Caja 117

Can someone help me understand this, in Real life Jabal Sheard is listed as a DE (2nd string to Jones) in PAts depth chart, and usually they go With Ninkovich, Jones and Sheard, so what sort of Defense formation does the Pats use to have 3 DE? and what come close to it in MAdden? I usually run Nickel and just put Sheard as a corner LB, is there is something different to be done?

Can someone help me understand this, in Real life Jabal Sheard is listed as a DE (2nd string to Jones) in PAts depth chart, and usually they go With Ninkovich, Jones and Sheard, so what sort of Defense formation does the Pats use to have 3 DE? and what come close to it in MAdden? I usually run Nickel and just put Sheard as a corner LB, is there is something different to be done?

On the formation screen you can press left/right on the right stick to do quick subs. One of the options will insert only defensive ends on your defensive line.

brentech

Eznark pulled a knife, but got killed. Eznark, Bowser and welli are now dead
Unfortunately, I was not ready for guys to break out of the canteen and start attacking the staff. Had to let everyone heal up and now I have them locked back in the canteen for round 2

DJ Bowser

Eznark pulled a knife, but got killed. Eznark, Bowser and welli are now dead
Unfortunately, I was not ready for guys to break out of the canteen and start attacking the staff. Had to let everyone heal up and now I have them locked back in the canteen for round 2

Bullshit! Revive the fallen for the battle royal part 2!

Top Bottom