• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

So, after getting everyone back in the canteen and restarting the lockup. I made another mistake of keeping the main prison entrance unlocked. After Somnia, I think it was, discovered he could break the locked door to the kitchen, everyone just ran free.....sort of.

Greg was the first prisoner to escape. A train of inmates followed him. Others like myself were wondering around for a while and healed up before leaving. The odd fellow was Jabee. Jabee, our first max prisoner, stayed around and stabbed doctors and workmen and then destroyed property. He never left the prison. He is a monster.

uWbM5rv.jpg

Zbf9P7g.jpg

Soooo, Jabee or Greg wins!?

I need to rebuild with a better design to facilitate towards max prisoners and gangs.

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how the top 10 of yesteryear would compare to that garbage above.

1998:

1 Next - Too Close
2 Brandy and Monica - The Boy Is Mine
3 Shania Twain - You're Still The One
4 Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
5 LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
6 Janet - Together Again
7 K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life
8 Elton John - Candle In The Wind 1997 / Something About The Way You Look Tonight
9 Usher - Nice and Slow
10 Paula Cole - I Don't Want To Wait

That's a damn strong top 2. Shits all over Drake and Feta Wrap.

"All My Life" was my jam.

TheCrow

Just got back from my wisdom teeth extraction. Went pretty well.

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how the top 10 of yesteryear would compare to that garbage above.

1998:

1 Next - Too Close
2 Brandy and Monica - The Boy Is Mine
3 Shania Twain - You're Still The One
4 Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
5 LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
6 Janet - Together Again
7 K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life
8 Elton John - Candle In The Wind 1997 / Something About The Way You Look Tonight
9 Usher - Nice and Slow
10 Paula Cole - I Don't Want To Wait

That's a damn strong top 2. Shits all over Drake and Feta Wrap.

Nothing from DMX the year he dropped It's Dark and Hell is Hot. Or even Been Around The World by Puffy? This is some bullshit.

Greg

they put me under for mine

bottom 2 grew almost completely sideways into the other teeth and damaged them, so I had to get the 4 wisdom + 2 others removed at the same time

never took any of the pain pills after the procedure, but the pain leading up to it was the worst I've ever experienced... the morning before when I couldn't take anything it was these crippling waves of pain I can't even really describe

cdyhybrid

Just got local anaesthesia for mine. All four out in like ten minutes, worst part was two of the shots into the roof of my mouth. Only had to take the painkillers once the next day.

I'd look down occasionally that first day and realize I'd drooled blood all over the front of my shirt though.

DJ Bowser

they put me under for mine

bottom 2 grew almost completely sideways into the other teeth and damaged them, so I had to get the 4 wisdom + 2 others removed at the same time

never took any of the pain pills after the procedure, but the pain leading up to it was the worst I've ever experienced... the morning before when I couldn't take anything it was these crippling waves of pain I can't even really describe

Mine was one of the worst experiences of my life. They put me under but didn't give ms a wheelchair to get me out. I drowsily stumble out of the elevator and as I'm walking outside almost fall. My mom caught me.

My assumption is that I swallowed a ton of blood during the procedure because i vomited what looked solely like blood two or three times.

Then the waves of pain between pills was awful.

rinse82

I didn't get a wheelchair but they did make sure my dad knew to hold my arm as I left since I was going to be woozy as fuck

TheCrow

Guess I lucked out. Well it was only the two lower ones. I was pretty much able to walk out on my own. Now m just hoping I don't get dry socket.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
#TeamNoPills

It hurts like a motherfucker afterwards. Especially with impacted ones. But its doable

Nightz

They had to cut one of my teeth since it was growing out at an angle. Couldn't feel anything but it was pretty weird seeing them pull out the 3 pieces of my tooth one at a time.

The worst part about getting wisdom teeth removed is getting food stuck in the hole.

I fly out to the National championship on Sunday. Generally not available during the day because I'm out with my son. So tonight or tomorrow night are the best bets.

I could do tonight after 10 est, it just won't be on spiffy new internet (although we had no issues last season).

had plans for tomorrow night, but I guess it depends on what time you mean when you say night.

Just got back from my wisdom teeth extraction. Went pretty well.

Nothing from DMX the year he dropped It's Dark and Hell is Hot. Or even Been Around The World by Puffy? This is some bullshit.

I had my bottom wisdom teeth taken out and the next day I took my SAT 2s and did my interview for the school I ended up attending. My pillow was kind of bloody though but otherwise it didn't go too bad. And they didn't put me under.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I had my bottom wisdom teeth taken out and the next day I took my SAT 2s and did my interview for the school I ended up attending. My pillow was kind of bloody though but otherwise it didn't go too bad. And they didn't put me under.

As far as i know the pain difference post surgery is pretty big dependent on if and how many wisdom teeth were impacted. Both of my bottom wisdom teeth were impacted and those felt like kind of a nightmare for a while compared to the normal top ones.

I could do tonight after 10 est, it just won't be on spiffy new internet (although we had no issues last season).

had plans for tomorrow night, but I guess it depends on what time you mean when you say night.

Pretty much anytime after 8pm eastern when I say night.

Top Bottom