• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
why would you not want the pain pills?

The high from pain pills is one of the best there is

wpeAzqm.png

rinse82

Bucs-Bills not happening after all. DM's been pretty much unavailable during the 3 day period and has agreed to give me the sim win.

So that's 1 less game remaining.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bucs-Bills not happening after all. DM's been pretty much unavailable during the 3 day period and has agreed to give me the sim win.

Says he is back, never shows up. Where i have seen this...

vpLvA4v.png

Greg

Nightz, I don't feel like playing Madden tonight after the vance!

Please don't make me play Madden tonight!

DJ Bowser

BUT HE SAID HE WOULD PLAY ME AFTER THE VANCE :'(

Gotta test my new playbook!

brentech

I have a dark feeling that Manziel or Lauderdale will get injured in this sim. The game just understands how to break me as a person.

brentech

Random shameless friend promo

@kee_fry 58m58 minutes ago
Donate during Zelda:OoT MQ for a chance to win a hardcover signed/doodled-in Legend of the Hero book! #AGDQ2016
CYPrqfuWYAAn-ih.jpg

CYPrrXoWcAAG2hr.jpg

Birdman02

gg bird heck of a game. no idea why the middle of the field was so open for that game winner.
GG man. A tough defensive battle with a lot of turnovers. My MLB Barnett made another huge clutch INT to give me a chance to win.

I saw your safeties spread at the snap on that last one and threw it as soon as my TE was passed the LB. I was nervous as hell he would fumble when I dove. I was hoping he would just go down.

Top Bottom