• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well my run defense is gud except against Az who fucking destroyed me.

My OL is going to get destroyed by the DL, that's a given. I will have 1 second to throw and no running room.

Should be fun

Smokey

I...

caved and pre-ordered Oculus Rift.

I have made my return to the one true king. The PC.

I am sorry I have forsaken you in the past year. But I am here now.

BigAT

GG Greg.

the control of my player just completely froze

like his animation was stuck and I couldn't move

I've had this happen several times before, in the middle of the play my player would just stop when he was in pursuit. Brought it up here a couple of times but no one reported experiencing anything similar.

Greg

GG, AT!

that opening drive of the 2nd when my QB missed 3 wide open looks was a kick in the dick

and so was that return

brentech

GG Greg.

I've had this happen several times before, in the middle of the play my player would just stop when he was in pursuit. Brought it up here a couple of times but no one reported experiencing anything similar.

I just had this happen today for the first time. I was controlling a safety against a receiver and HB combo in the flat. When one left the zone and was covered by another DB, I tried to pick up the other and my guy just got stuck in place.

Greg

I just had this happen today for the first time. I was controlling a safety against a receiver and HB combo in the flat. When one left the zone and was covered by another DB, I tried to pick up the other and my guy just got stuck in place.
took a vid of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QXa_zqM70

Madden pls

Greg

oh, and I watched my fade not fade for the TD... there is no way that was a TD

live it didn't look even close - thought it was 100% getting overturned when it went to review

BigAT

oh, and I watched my fade not fade for the TD... there is no way that was a TD

live it didn't look even close - thought it was 100% getting overturned when it went to review

Yeah, I thought that was BS too. Looked pretty clearly out of bounds.

Pretty ridiculous that the game doesn't show replays any more during challenges/official reviews. Madden: where the game has features striped out each year!

brentech

Yeah, I thought that was BS too. Looked pretty clearly out of bounds.

Pretty ridiculous that the game doesn't show replays any more during challenges/official reviews. Madden: where the game has features striped out each year!
In single player they show the review and you can't skip any of the process. Be happy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've rejoined to bless you all with easy afc south wins. you're welcome.

like fmt said my availability is really only after 9pmET on week nights. Sometimes I'm available on Mondays during the day. Unless I'm playing smokey then Imma have to duck him.

LukeSmith

I've rejoined to bless you all with easy afc south wins. you're welcome.

like fmt said my availability is really only after 9pmET on week nights. Sometimes I'm available on Mondays during the day. Unless I'm playing smokey then Imma have to duck him.

that's fine with me out on the best coast.

welcome to the family

LukeSmith

You can find him in any thread that mentions two useless past times:
  • Talking about Christopher Nolan movies
  • Talking about Wrassling

DJ Bowser

Since I used to be a professional wrassler, he should be blowing up my PM's to play. But, alas.

I wrestled Larry Zybszsko for fucks sake!

Smokey

why everybody got plex with tha great one

respect me rob

DJ Bowser

Did you wrestle new jack. And I use wrestle in the loosest way possible.
I wrestled on a show with New Jack. It was one of my first shows. That guy has a mystique even amongst other wrestlers. They were talking about him (and his potential insanity) in whispers before he showed up.

He and his opponent had a couple beers and some aspirin (to thin the blood) before the match. He used a staple gun on the dude's face. Everyone had a good time.

TheCrow

I wrestled on a show with New Jack. It was one of my first shows. That guy has a mystique even amongst other wrestlers. They were talking about him (and his potential insanity) in whispers before he showed up.

He and his opponent had a couple beers and some aspirin (to thin the blood) before the match. He used a staple gun on the dude's face. Everyone had a good time.
That's about what I expected. So you mostly did indy shows? I used to follow that shit more in the past. Now I just stick to njpw. I'm currently catching up to wrestle kingdom.

DJ Bowser

That's about what I expected. So you mostly did indy shows? I used to follow that shit more in the past. Now I just stick to njpw. I'm currently catching up to wrestle kingdom.
Yeah, only did Indy shows. I actually had small talks with TNA which wasn't nearly as exciting as it sounds and was shortly after the car accident that made me decide to "retire".

Met some cool people that have gone on to do some big things. I never expected Daniel Bryan or Tyler Black to main event Wrestlemania.

I keep wanting to get back into watching wrestling again, but for whatever reason the times I can actually watch it are few and far between.

Top Bottom