• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You are all fools. I have two awesome Safeties. I only get swindled when Safeties are involved!

I feel really bad for Drizz

pS4iULq.png

Yup. We are the fools.

LJ11

I don't think Bird got fucked on that deal, Terrance is a solid deal.

I do know that I was in on Williams and was offering less, and getting more, didn't pull the trigger, I just love me some picks. Good job by Bird, guaranteed a solid player. I'll regret not doing the deal around midnight.

DJ Bowser

I don't think Bird got fucked on that deal, Terrance is a solid deal.

I do know that I was in on Williams and was offering less, and getting more, didn't pull the trigger, I just love me some picks. Good job by Bird, guaranteed a solid player. I'll regret not doing the deal around midnight.

You're the logical one 'round these parts!

I think I messed up one player on my spreadsheet... would anyone be willing to confirm the letter grades on one CB for me?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, I can't even figure out a way to offer what would be enough and still keep #3 or keep DT or CB Harris.

DJ Bowser

People felating the MLB Otha clearly must love his name because there's another MLB projected a little later with nearly identical stats. Likely slightly better strength and accel but slightly worse pursuit.

brentech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkbcuZAmNk

To attempt to bring peace and tranquility back to the thread, I recorded 50 seconds of my commute back home. Featuring: icy tree branches, a cracked window to hear the wet snow splattering across the road, the top of my dashboard, and other winter classics.
It did thanks. Should be able to put weight on it in about a week.

I asked for a lex luger like plate in my foot so I could super kick motherfuckers, no dice. :(
I got done up on my ankle when I had surgery in 2012

durc1.jpg

LJ11

People felating the MLB Otha clearly must love his name because there's another MLB projected a little later with nearly identical stats. Likely slightly better strength and accel but slightly worse pursuit.

All about that height and vertical, I need to sky up for some user ints.

That's one thing I didn't like about Terrance Williams, 83 jump? Please, get out of here with that.

Smokey

Even with "cannot be fired" turned on, OOTP would still fire Somnia for that trade. I don't care how you can or can't use a QB, a top tier high everything QB doesn't leave a roster without getting two firsts, probably two seconds and some mid round from the first draft.
Money be damned, that's not the traders problem in such a situation.

Sadly, TLBB and Bowser are both the Rommels of this league. Except Rommel has learned to approach his trades a lot better than TLBB seems to.

mwQfro3.gif

Even with "cannot be fired" turned on, OOTP would still fire Somnia for that trade

dead

brentech

Christ, your hurricane kicks must be devastating

The two screws by their lonesome on the inside of my foot look like the Dr just grabbed some nearby drywall screws to get the job done.
Dude WTF

You got screws and nails on your feet wtf

no nails, only screws. Certain type of fracture: "A trimalleolar fracture is a fracture of the ankle that involves the lateral malleolus, the medial malleolus, and the distal posterior aspect of the tibia, which can be termed the posterior malleolus. The trauma is sometimes accompanied by ligament damage and dislocation."
I dislocated it and it fractured the three bones. Because my Dr initially didn't think I'd need rehab, my foot couldn't rotate/flex up and down at all for months, but when I finally got to PT it slowly came together and I was basically good by the end of 2012.

eznark

Banned
Eznark is a millennial that can't be bothered to put in the effort of seeing if someone posted it already, plus all the attention needs to be on him anyway.

Sorry, been in a 5 hour meeting, so I did not know that. As a millennial (I think 34 is still technically a millennial which tells you all you need to know about that categorization) I will now contemplate suicide.

Somnia

Bowser it's time to make a return.

GLOBAL CRUISERWEIGHT SERIES – SERIES PREMIERE WEDNESDAY, JULY 13 AT 9PM ET

For the first time ever, WWE invites cruiserweights from all over the world to compete in the inaugural Global Cruiserweight Series. Thirty-two of the greatest in-ring competitors under 205 lbs. will descend upon Full Sail University in Orlando and collide over 10 weeks to earn the right to call themselves the best cruiserweight in the world.

DJ Bowser

Bowser it's time to make a return.

Man... I really do miss wrestling and crowd interaction. It's the driving, shit money, and constant risk of head injury that kept me out of the ring.

Also, I work nights now so scheduling conflicts. Could be fun, though I was never much of a high-flyer. Doing AJ Styles "Spiral Tap" was my most acrobatic move and I wasn't comfortable actually hitting people with it. I was more of a Jericho type without the talent.

DCX

DCX
Man... I really do miss wrestling and crowd interaction. It's the driving, shit money, and constant risk of head injury that kept me out of the ring.

Also, I work nights now so scheduling conflicts. Could be fun, though I was never much of a high-flyer. Doing AJ Styles "Spiral Tap" was my most acrobatic move and I wasn't comfortable actually hitting people with it. I was more of a Jericho type without the talent.
The Walls of Bowser

Lonestar

Sorry, been in a 5 hour meeting, so I did not know that. As a millennial (I think 34 is still technically a millennial which tells you all you need to know about that categorization) I will now contemplate suicide.

The one thing that pays to be older: Not classified to be a millenial. But on the other hand...

I don't have any fancy x-rays or surgeries (yet). Everything creaks, cracks and aches at times. Specifically: Knees, Back, Neck, wrists, elbows, ankles, occasional bouts of mudbutt.

Lonestar

If anybody wants to move down to the 21st pick PM me.

What about move up ;P

Also, at some point, I need to figure out what kind of chat is used for the draft. I'm assuming not anything built into Madden. Assume it's all text chat and not voice.

DJ Bowser

I for one can't wait for the draft to start, then hear adam schefter say that the number one pick was traded to the Cowboys, for their late first picks.
I don't covet anyone that highly but the trade did almost happen just because I wanted to troll the league.

DJ Bowser

Damn. It just kind of hit me and I really thought there was a real chance.
If I thought anyone at the top were a large enough upgrade over any of my starters it likely would happen and be glorious.

If anyone in the 20's would like to trade their first for picks 31 and 63, holler.

Top Bottom