• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

free agency isn't open until i advance past this stage but people need time to adjuster their rookies.... so again, in about 10 mins i'll advance to week 1 and FA will be open

QB DJ Rosemond (1) - SUPERSTAR

MLB Markeese Dickerson - SUPERSTAR, BIG HITTER, HIGH MOTOR

QB Nathan France (2) - Stupid

LOLB Nathan Bowman (3) - Normal, CLUTCH, BIG HITTER

DE Javares Freeman (4) -

WR Gabriel Cole (5) - Normal

FB Tyronne Reeves (6) 54 OVR - CLUTCH

CB Samuel Bowers (7) - Normal

my whole draft was trash, no improvements in my one need of LB.

Should have stuck to my initial plan and completely gave up my picks for one superstar!

BigAT

QB DJ Rosemond (1) - SUPERSTAR

MLB Markeese Dickerson - SUPERSTAR, BIG HITTER, HIGH MOTOR

QB Nathan France (2) - Stupid

LOLB Nathan Bowman (3) - Normal, CLUTCH, BIG HITTER

DE Javares Freeman (4) -

WR Gabriel Cole (5) - Normal

FB Tyronne Reeves (6) 54 OVR - CLUTCH

CB Samuel Bowers (7) - Normal

You took two QBs in the first 40 picks of the draft?

084.png

LJ11

This should be the way we draft, we honestly had most of Sunday, and all of Monday to scout, there wasn't this stupid rush like previous years.

LJ11

Also, I drafted a Superstar QB, well the CPU did, LOL. Josh Richardson

MLB Julius Keith also superstar. TE Nunley is normal.

Stats aren't special, but I'm rolling with the rookie. Fuck it.

THP 89
Short 86
Medium 75
Deep 71
TOR 79
PA 69
SPD 71

This should be the way we draft, we honestly had most of Sunday, and all of Monday to scout, there wasn't this stupid rush like previous years.

we have literally had a day between every FA period in every season before this. this has been the shortest "offseason" from the time the superbowl ended to the time we drafted so far this year

LJ11

we have literally had a day between every FA period in every season before this. this has been the shortest "offseason" from the time the superbowl ended to the time we drafted so far this year

It felt like we had a lot more time this year, Sunday to Tuesday, we advanced early on Sunday too.

Top Bottom