• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

please do, srsly
It would be a total dick move.

I could be totally wrong but I think I broke things down fairly accurately by spending way too much time. It was a little obsessive challenge to myself while I didn't feel like writing. The only thing I'm not sure of is acceleration and agility.

I'll likely only get home 15 minutes before the draft anyhow so I won't have the chance to Kiper it up for long.

BigAT

Pretty sure you're going get a stud MLB so I wouldn't worry too much. Last year the CPU autodrafted pretty well for me.

Year 1 when I missed the draft the CPU used my first pick for a tight end, a position I had spent 0 points scouting, had a starter at and a full depth chart already filled out. The guy they drafted #1 was the third best tight end on my roster. And that guy was by far the best player it took for me, no one else even saw the field for a single snap.

It would be a total dick move.

I could be totally wrong but I think I broke things down fairly accurately by spending way too much time. It was a little obsessive challenge to myself while I didn't feel like writing. The only thing I'm not sure of is acceleration and agility.

I'll likely only get home 15 minutes before the draft anyhow so I won't have the chance to Kiper it up for long.

I'd still like to do a thing where you give your thoughts on each player drafted, and then the drafter reveals their true talent, so we could see how accurate you were.

Colasante

Year 1 when I missed the draft the CPU used my first pick for a tight end, a position I had spent 0 points scouting, had a starter at and a full depth chart already filled out. The guy they drafted #1 was the third best tight end on my roster. And that guy was by far the best player it took for me, no one else even saw the field for a single snap.

I didn't scout QB or RB last season but I was pretty happy with the QB (Nate Grayson) and RB (Ace Lucas) the CPU drafted for me. I'm not sure where those players were on other people's boards though, so for all I know it could've missed out on drafting superior players in those slots.

DJ Bowser

I'd still like to do a thing where you give your thoughts on each player drafted, and then the drafter reveals their true talent, so we could see how accurate you were.
Will do. I didn't scout every position and only broke down guys with combines that I liked but I'll give my predictions on guys.

draft is in 25 mins. remember, during the draft i can't see if someone is 'in" the draft without scrolling all the way over.... and with people potentially coming and going i have to check everytime before i "sim" the pick so as not to screw anyone over.

if you are not in the draft room when it is your turn to pick then its going to be simmed

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bronco's #35th and #66th pick traded to the Bears for their #51 pick and 85 OVR FS B. Vereen and 77 OVR RE W. Sutton

Hope it's not a fuck up

Colasante

I'm seeing this. The fuck did I do wrong?! (And you people didn't believe I had no idea how to stream.)

1yUjWrw.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Whew looks like I got in just on time. Sorry for the delay fellas. Feels bad to not get much scouting done. Damn work has kept me busy and away from my ps4

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This is going to be a rough off season for me. Totally missed FA and only scouted 10 or so ppl. Gg rob

Colasante

Looking to trade for an MLB since all of them were scooped up before my pick.

I like this Devin McKinney, I thought he'd go higher. #16 in true talent. 95 strength, 87 run block, 83 pass block, 84 impact block.

Top Bottom