• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DCX

DCX
Lilboss said it best. The darkest timeline. Biff Universe.

Now with that said, if you fuckers take my players so help me god!!

DCX

Somnia

oh please LOL you know damn well we talk shit at every possible moment whether we are here, in mumble, on twitch, or PSN

It's probably more like certain people just piss me off, thankfully none of you talking in here to me about it are those people lol

ANYWHO, I can't wait for the draft to hit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
edit: I'd agree CB if they didn't continue to say it other places.

Eh. I think you just gotta take a look about how other things are handled. For example, you should see how much I flame someone like FMT for not having dust in dota. I do that in twitch chat, this thread, mumble, dota chat, private IM, everything. If i thought he was ruining dota i wouldnt invite him anymore!

BigAT

Guys, I was on Twitch chat and this guy wrote this really personal message and then requested no copy pasterino plz but then people DID copy pasterino. Can you believe that?

Somnia

Eh. I think you just gotta take a look about how other things are handled. For example, you should see how much I flame someone like FMT for not having dust in dota. I do that in twitch chat, this thread, mumble, dota chat, private IM, everything. If i thought he was ruining dota i wouldnt invite him anymore!

In reality it was only one person doing it, so I'll leave it at that based off what I've already said.

I am proud to say in my last dota game I bought plenty of dust and sentry wards and it was only my 3rd game back.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I had my surgery this morning and told the anesthesiologist not to go nuts that I had a draft tonight. Young guy so I figured whatever let me give it a shot. He says "Oh, fantasy baseball?" Me... "No... my long time madden league." He never responded. -_-

I keep falling asleep so this should be fun. :(

Somnia

Sorry, forgot we have to treat somnia with kid gloves.

Pfft I've dealt with you guys for years, I'm good. When I get accused of being on DCX level's of things against the league by someone though I tend to get mad. I just kind of blew up in here about it because it kept coming up.

I had my surgery this morning and told the anesthesiologist not to go nuts that I had a draft tonight. Young guy so I figured whatever let me give it a shot. He says "Oh, fantasy baseball?" Me... "No... my long time madden league." He never responded. -_-

I got you bro

Greg

let's talk about how I used all of my coach XP on the FA CB trait and didn't get a CB in FA

I hope everything went well!

speedy recovery let's goooooo

Hope it went well

Whats the recovery time?

Somnia

Hope recovery goes fast so you can get back in the gym!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It did thanks. Should be able to put weight on it in about a week.

I asked for a lex luger like plate in my foot so I could super kick motherfuckers, no dice. :(

eznark

Banned
I've made the playoffs multiple times with Rodgers. Me! It's ludicrous to claim he doesn't fundamentally change the game. That's all I'm saying.

Somnia

I've made the playoffs multiple times with Rodgers. Me! It's ludicrous to claim he doesn't fundamentally change the game. That's all I'm saying.

It's all that DOTA you play, it's up'd your reflex's compared me taking a long break.... well except your ult ability with Tide.

I need to play more DOTA to improve!

DCX

DCX
Pfft I've dealt with you guys for years, I'm good. When I get accused of being on DCX level's of things against the league by someone though I tend to get mad. I just kind of blew up in here about it because it kept coming up.
Hey!!! Leave me out of this!! I have changed my ways!!

DCX

Hey, I got a cortisone injection in my back this morning for a ruptured disc. Unfortunately, I was not given any cool drugs like you.

Somnia

Hey!!! Leave me out of this!! I have changed my ways!!

DCX

I didn't put you in this, someone else did!

Anyways sorry for taking things too seriously and blowing up. It's been a real shitty two days at work, I kind of told Az a little bit of what's going on, but they screwed a ton of stuff up for my department at work over the weekend and it's been a very stressful situtation over the last 48 hours.

Birdman02

I know I lost the trade for Williams,and, yes I was offering more just to make sure I got him. If the CPU draft made any sense, I probably would not have made the trade. I generally make very few, if any, trades anyway. My receivers are trash. Even though Williams isn't great, he's still the best WR on my team now.

If I could set a "wish list" or even assign a few positions to focus on, I probably would have just went with the CPU draft. Hell, even if it would draft BPA based on the limited scouting information I have unlocked, I'd be ok with that.

pS4iULq.png

I feel really bad for Drizz

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Kahlil Riley taking a quantum step forward this season. Baeveon who

If I can actually throw the ball, people will stop putting 8-9 in the box against me.

BigAT

"I didn't really want this job. I loved my old one working at a small business and working with video games. I didn't actively search it. My mom hooked me up and kinda made me do it because if I said no then I never would've heard the end of it. But now I'm really not hearing the end of it from her because she keeps calling me, telling me that I fucked up my future, yelling at me over the phone, saying "how hard she worked" to get me this job, etc.. It's not really helping my mood and I just want to kill her or myself. "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195504869&postcount=287

DJ Bowser

I need to figure out who might be available if I'm able to trade up. Too many smoke screens have my prognostication abilities all shook up.

"I didn't really want this job. I loved my old one working at a small business and working with video games. I didn't actively search it. My mom hooked me up and kinda made me do it because if I said no then I never would've heard the end of it. But now I'm really not hearing the end of it from her because she keeps calling me, telling me that I fucked up my future, yelling at me over the phone, saying "how hard she worked" to get me this job, etc.. It's not really helping my mood and I just want to kill her or myself. "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=195504869&postcount=287

I feel like there could be a market for a TV show that centers around certain gaffers attempting to function in the adult world.

BigAT

I feel like there could be a market for a TV show that centers around certain gaffers attempting to function in the adult world.

It will be like Survivor, except instead of putting them on a deserted island you put them in a metropolitan area without their parents or a cell phone.

Top Bottom