• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

I switch it up a couple times a year.
Washington and Texans are the two I lean on now, just still use Packers and Browns from time to time.
I think the Texans book got me back on track those last few games of the season.

Got around to looking the various Rookies.

Of course the Rams/LJ can grab a QB in the 5th that is pretty good (and "star" development).

The Bae RB, for all those green marks, doesn't appear to be an outstanding back, just a good one like a few others in the draft.

Dear God, look at those OLB's. For what it's worth, the top 5 OVR rated rookies are OLB's, and 9 of the top 11 (a kicker and a HB are the other 2).

I knew the OLB class was really strong, but I didn't think it was as deep as it turned out to be. I should've grabbed the RE that DCX got in the first at 5 and then took an OLB with my early second.

DCX

DCX
I knew the OLB class was really strong, but I didn't think it was as deep as it turned out to be. I should've grabbed the RE that DCX got in the first at 5 and then took an OLB with my early second.
He is a Beasley clone. Excited that he dropped to me!

DCX

eznark

Banned
I mean more about my last drive, I probably wouldn't have remembered that I want to get my fullback 100 yards rushing against you.

Greg

Texans playbook is really generic... which is probably why I liked it - used it for first 2 1/2 seasons because it was my original MUT playbook from the first pack they give you

back half of last season I used the pistol playbook - loved the passing/PA out of it, but the running portion outside of the option stuff was so damn bad

We played so many games yesterday. Went to check on the remainder to see if there's a chance to advance tonight...

Ravens vs Buccaneers

Damn it!

Greg

giphy.gif

Sokantish

tumblr_nslg5sWEip1qzucdqo1_500.gif

That counts as a wrestling gif, right?

DM, where are you? If wrestling gifs don't work, you guys should try posting pictures of Kaitlyn

eznark

Banned
Speaking of wrestling, is that chick UFC fighter saying she wanted to kill herself because of one loss the Most Millenial thing of the year so far?

Speaking of wrestling, is that chick UFC fighter saying she wanted to kill herself because of one loss the Most Millenial thing of the year so far?

Did you miss the thread yesterday about the guy who said he played and beat firewatch but since it only took him 3 hours, he feels that it wasn't worth the 18 bucks and that money could've gone to many more things, so he's going to ask for a steam refund (on a game he beat). That's some self entitled poor person millennial syndrome right there.

eznark

Banned
Yeah but walking around sad simulators only exist because kids like that exist. I mean, they are catering to the depressives.

A hyper-successful shooting star handed everything in life based on the meagerest of accomplishments wanting to kill herself because she failed once is Apex Millennial.

eznark

Banned
Also my five hour meeting yesterday was essentially about how to do more to attract millennials to our county.

COhCZ.gif

the irony of the gif is intentional, children

"show me a loser that doesn't want to kill themselves and I'll show you a loser" -Superman

Speaking of which, I'd like to know if eznark thinks rousey (I'm assuming that's who he's talking about) was more millennial than everything cam has done since he decided to give up on the superbowl in the 4th quarter.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Of the 32 rookies in the 1st round, only 9 of them started at or above 80 OVR. There are 16 rookies at or over 80 OVR (one is a kicker).

There are 3 teams that signed 2 of these 16 players. New England (a RT-1st round and the Kicker - 6th round?), The Giants (LOLB-3rd round and HB-4th round), and The Cowboys (ROLB-1st round and CB-1st Round)

Sokantish

Of the 32 rookies in the 1st round, only 9 of them started at or above 80 OVR. There are 16 rookies at or over 80 OVR (one is a kicker).

There are 3 teams that signed 2 of these 16 players. New England (a RT-1st round and the Kicker - 6th round?), The Giants (LOLB-3rd round and HB-4th round), and The Cowboys (ROLB-1st round and CB-1st Round)

On my draft page it said two of the players I picked were at or above 80 but when I look in daddyleagues they are only 79 and 78 :(

Colasante

My dope kicker Xavior Turner (the first black kicker, maybe?) was an UDFA. Knowing how good he is makes me feel a little better about the rest of my trash draft class.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
yeah, confidence points already in effect.

Sucks that the QB I picked 3rd is just "average" development. His regular "confidence" gain is at 2, with the QB centered one gets him up to 4.

Ahh, so an incorrect scheme will lower a player's ratings. Interesting and logical.

Sokantish

yeah, confidence points already in effect.

Sucks that the QB I picked 3rd is just "average" development. His regular "confidence" gain is at 2, with the QB centered one gets him up to 4.

Ahh, so an incorrect scheme will lower a player's ratings. Interesting and logical.

I thought someone it lowers their OVR but not their actual ratings

Top Bottom