• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I said "after 10", but yeah, I should be him around 10:15 and can try to boot it up and play.

If you can play later that would be ideal but I understand for certain time zones that's pretty late.

10:30 is about as late as I can stretch it. I get up pretty early and like to go to bed by midnight.

brentech

A real ESPN Classic between the Browns and Panthers. 7-0 game.
Score on opening drive, protect ball from there out. FB gets the only TD. RECEIVING!

brentech

Let's see some proof. Otherwise we string this FB Dive running motherfucker up, TONIGHT!

Weird, someone must have burnt the tapes.
thinking.gif

LJ11

Great game DCX, Stills is a machine, fucker breaks a lot of tackles, I'm an idiot for not manning his ass up on that last play, I didn't have enough time to think.

You were perfect in that first half, I locked up the run pretty good, think that kind of forced you to pass more than you wanted too in the second half. I mean you were just throwing dimes, great reads, nothing I can do.

Early in the 2nd half I thought I had a pick on that throw to the flats but arm strength came through. Fitted it right in front of my LB.

Good shit dude, good luck with the rest of the way. Just don't commit those turnovers, and you had that one easy.

Edit: I was streaming the Rangers game while playing, I didn't want to lag up the game with some twitch stream as well.

Trasher

Birdles, work got me. Still won't be home for a bit. Will update you as I know more.

Make sure you all see the latest installment of Amityville when it comes out so all these hour aren't for nothing! Thanks!

DCX

DCX
Gg bro!!

I thought for sure I was going to shit that game away : Stills is a monster!! Threw three ints but most of them were on me. Trying to get to cute with 95 tho.

Good luck the rest of the way man!!

DCX

LJ11

Gg bro!!

I thought for sure I was going to shit that game away : Stills is a monster!! Threw three ints but most of them were on me. Trying to get to cute with 95 tho.

Good luck the rest of the way man!!

DCX

I'm telling you, you rocked that shit in the first, you play like that, lights out. You also got robbed on a user pick.

My LB Keith did well, fucking finally dumping that bum Laurinitis, I felt like I could stop any run.

DCX

DCX
I'm telling you, you rocked that shit in the first, you play like that, lights out. You also got robbed on a user pick.

My LB Keith did well, fucking finally dumping that bum Laurinitis, I felt like I could stop any run.
I played a flawless first half. I couldn't run as much as I wanted to but I couldn't abandon the run since it would play into your hands ( literally )

I did get robbed on a user pick!! Man I read it perfectly and nothing :(

Rookie report:

Stills with 10 receptions and 143 yards and one touchdown.

Derwyn Clark- with one sack, a forced fumble and a tackle. Clark and Beasley off the edges is going to create chaos!

DCX

Birdman02

Birdles, work got me. Still won't be home for a bit. Will update you as I know more.

Make sure you all see the latest installment of Amityville when it comes out so all these hour aren't for nothing! Thanks!
I should be up for a while, but you can never rule out me falling asleep on the couch.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Riley not even the starting RB for the Giants haha

I will incorporate Riley more I just never had the in-game situation in which I wanted to utilize him. I foresee two 1,000 yard rushers for the Giants.

Where we should focus, Geno Atkins - 1 assist tackle.

LukeSmith

I will incorporate Riley more I just never had the in-game situation in which I wanted to utilize him. I foresee two 1,000 yard rushers for the Giants.

Where we should focus, Geno Atkins - 1 assist tackle.

And with that the Trade Czars were reborn.

The people must be saved from themselves

Colasante

Two Pats QBs atop the charts.

antm-crying-gif.gif

GG Ferny. I couldn't run worth a damn. I was disappointed to see Edelman stopped just short of what would've been his 4th TD. Brandon Marshall didn't do jackshit, but having him does let me use Edelman in the slot more so that's beneficial at least.

Also, Patriots send a 2nd round pick to the Cowboys for new MLB Sean Lee! Finally I have an MLB.

Two Pats QBs atop the charts.

antm-crying-gif.gif

GG Ferny. I couldn't run worth a damn. I was disappointed to see Edelman stopped just short of what would've been his 4th TD. Brandon Marshall didn't do jackshit, but having him does let me use Edelman in the slot more so that's beneficial at least.

Also, Patriots send a 2nd round pick to the Cowboys for new MLB Sean Lee! Finally I have an MLB.

your WR Core should be in a retirement home at this point

DJ Bowser

GG Rob. After the pick 6 on the opening drive and the second pick I was shook. Luckily my defense bailed me out and things rolled from there.

I would recommend using sankey as your #1. Your top HB is too slow.

Edit: someone ask DM if he can double dip!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
My offensive line combined with mariota is the worst in the league. The only thing I can do is run and try to score on defense.

fucking hate this team

Top Bottom