• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

why didn't I get asked about that trade?

I've been getting 2/3 approval for... forever. Once I get two PM's back I would just send the trade over.

is it seriously all or nothing? I assumed Luke was just busting my balls..., especially when CB didn't even mention anything about the stuff Luke said.

I've been getting 2/3 approval for... forever. Once I get two PM's back I would just send the trade over.

is it seriously all or nothing? I assumed Luke was just busting my balls...
Wow.

This is like when you go ask one parent for that new toy because you're afraid the chances of the other parent saying no is higher.

You should be fucking embarrassed.

My son has friends over tonight. I can't subject them to my madden rage.
this made me laugh because you've played 2k with us when his buddies were over and that game is as trash

Birdman02

is it seriously all or nothing? I assumed Luke was just busting my balls..., especially when CB didn't even mention anything about the stuff Luke said.
If there are four members of the council, don't you need 3 approvals?

Phee, I don't rage at 2k. I just laugh at the stupid shit in that game.

eznark

Banned
Commissioners should be fucking embarrassed to be honest. I guess we could have just been making trades and claiming we got approval this whole time since none of you care enough to check.

Greg

went out for some drinks to celebrate a friend's birthday, and his gf bought me a Favre jersey as a late birthday present

I hate getting gifts, but damn is that cool

Cola, are you around?!

Commissioners should be fucking embarrassed to be honest. I guess we could have just been making trades and claiming we got approval this whole time since none of you care enough to check.
What was there to check? I'm seeing it the first time in the thread.

You should be embarrassed about your ability to grasp the situation.

rinse82

Only asking 2 and calling it 2/3 is different from actually asking all 3....

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think everyone should be embarrassed about getting riled up over some 78-80 rated olineman. lol

You're very angry for a stoner public school teacher. What don't I get?
Your first point was that you think you can make up approval. Which isn't the case here. He just didn't message me personally as he always should and I am giving him shit for it.
Also I am not a public school teacher. Again please stop fabricating things.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Relax. Eznark is just doing his
AM7yt8w.jpg

TheCrow

Glad to have more Fire Emblem. Love that you can buy the other game plus the dlc for discounted prices. Comes out to match the special edition version.

Splat

eh, he had a 2 score lead and was driving for a third. I'd be pissed if it happened to me.

Eh shit happens in madden games. I've given away leads faster! If you want to play again I'm more than happy to if we can find time. I assume God just wanted to save Housler from being gone for the season, and blew up something with lightning.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I swear to god ill let Wellington play the CPU if you dont hurry up. I want something to watch while i eat!

Top Bottom