• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

I went ahead and checked your numbers my dear friend.

Demont Gray through 2 weeks - 48 carries.

Entire Dallas Cowboys team including A-Rodge kneels last season through 4 weeks - 51 carries.

Who would have thought that the key to success for you running the ball with the best OL in the game was to.... actually run the ball!

Peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

QLalc3v.gif

DJ Bowser

my wife is (was, before she got pregnant!) a big wine lover and always makes fun of me because the only wine i truly like is stella rosa which she says isn't real wine. i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Brah! Living in Cali you need to get into wine! There are bottles you can get for $7 at Trader Joe's I bet you'd enjoy.

Though with THAT as the starting point, I could be wrong.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Boss do you know where I go to see and accept the trade? I checked the trade center but I can't seem to find it.

There actually is a boxed wine I find acceptable. I've only had their Cabernet but Bota switched to boxes to be green. Decent juice. I use it for cooking but don't mind drinking it.

enhanced-buzz-15060-1270577692-5.jpg

What is this trade that you speak of

The trade will be announced when the trade is accepted.

Just know that we're gonna make the Titans o-line GREAT again!

the rolb i drafted for some oline help.

you ruined it, trade rescinded!

Splat

Mr Long do you want to play after vance tonight? ~8pst? Note: my son is having his first night in his toddler bed tonight, so if I pause suddenly I'm probably running to his room to grab him off the top of a dresser or something.

LukeSmith

2/3 approval

It's not a majority! It's unanimous or bust.

Although technically the trade council of yore was one rep per division, and the divisions with teams involved in the trade don't get a vote.

We'll have to figure out the new model, besides don't you need a quarterback, time is ticking on getting one.

3563701809001.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sakurai states that he wanted Geno to be a playable fighter in Brawl, and apparently Wii U/3DS as well. He also acknowledged that Geno is popular, especially when talking about old characters.

motherfucker

nobody died..whew

trade is sent, no need to reswap the seventh rounders, they don't matter because we won't be playing two more season after this

and with that the Bears announce the following trade

Bears send

Mike Mohamed (LOLB)
Jonotthan Harrison(C)
Vladimir Ducasse(LG)
Anthony Collins(RT)

Titans send

Rashaun Riley (LOLB)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
thanks boss. got it and accepted

Scott I will be able to play tomorrow after around 7pm ET or Monday after 5pm