• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

DJ Bowser

Figuratively, me... Which is happening.

Literally her... Which is not happening tonight for sure.

Edit: I can probably go in like 15. She got some calls from her job (at 1am for fucks sake) that has her stressed and wanting to go to bed.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Edit: I can probably go in like 15. She got some calls from her job (at 1am for fucks sake) that has her stressed and wanting to go to bed.

So 15 from your edit meaning 1:10 AM ET? Technically it's still after midnight. Next time can you just say after 1 AM so that I can do something else during the gap time?

Edit: Shit just noticed it says probably. :-x

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

sXY3H7K.gif

Nothing like EA servers. Kill hope and turn on ICE QB

that sucked. i don't know what happened to your QB. in that first game he was on fire, then the 2nd game a little less so, and that last game he turned into absolute shit and so did your wr's.

ill take a win but i would have preferred to play out that first game which was very entertaining!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
that sucked. i don't know what happened to your QB. in that first game he was on fire, then the 2nd game a little less so, and that last game he turned into absolute shit and so did your wr's.

ill take a win but i would have preferred to play out that first game which was very entertaining!

Went from this
qnOpGy1.gif

to this
FcjV1ow.gif

to this
hCjFr98.gif

Finally left as this
a32bdY8.jpg

DCX

DCX
Az, two part comment.

1- How was the Martian?

2- is it at all possible we can play our game this morning?

DCX

rinse82

Here's what I've come up with so far, input welcomed. I'm not looking for anything super high-end so I'm thinking there may be areas where I can skimp a little to save on cost:

Need to add an extra hard drive as well

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.75 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($204.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($43.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($309.99 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ Directron)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($65.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $994.67

TheCrow

It's been so long since I've done any research on pc builds but you should be able to afford going with a 500 watt power supply. Though I'm not sure if it'll be that large of a saving.

Somnia I decided to have a big breakfast so I'm gonna be ready earlier at about 12:45. We can stick to 1:30 if that was your plan.

Smokey

Here's what I've come up with so far, input welcomed. I'm not looking for anything super high-end so I'm thinking there may be areas where I can skimp a little to save on cost:

Need to add an extra hard drive as well

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.75 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($204.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($43.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($309.99 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($64.99 @ Directron)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($65.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $994.67

Spend a few extra $$ and get the 6600k. That chip you have is non overclockable*. You'll also want to OC that memory if you can. Here's a pic of what an overclock on the processor + memory looks like, with a 2500k

e1Ib.png

Huge performance gains.

*There is a bios update that allows the 6500 to be currently OC'd, but Intel said they are about to shut off that loop hole.

Top Bottom