• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

uyVv3dB.gif

Colasante

GG Greg. Just a meltdown after my 99 yard TD drive. Your offense was a lot better than I expected it to be. I couldn't do much to stop you at all.

Greg

GG Greg. Just a meltdown after my 99 yard TD drive. Your offense was a lot better than I expected it to be. I couldn't do much to stop you at all.
GG, Cola

Gronk is insane... after I got burned on that first drive, I pretty much devoted my entire plan to stopping him and he still had like 9 broken tackles and 200 yards

that kick return sure saved me - after my first 2 drives it was a struggle to get in the end zone

brentech

sigh, apparently my dad owns a little heli drone or something and lost control and hit my grandpa with it. This 86year old has to make it to the end of year to meet his first great grandchild! wtf dad

Greg

R2 buttons on PS4 controllers are pieces of shit

one is registering a max of 74% when pressed, and the other 85%

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh.. my god..

I held the Skins to 8 passing yards and 88 rushing yards and still lost 27-22.
All thanks to Mariota and the two pick 6's he threw. 3 ints in total.
God damn I suck.

GG Scott.

Oh.. my god..

I held the Skins to 8 passing yards and 88 rushing yards and still lost 27-22.
All thanks to Mariota and the two pick 6's he threw. 3 ints in total.
God damn I suck.

GG Scott.

why do we play

just to suffer? the games we've lost, the players who've died

you feel it too, dont you

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
why do we play

just to suffer? the games we've lost, the players who've died

you feel it too, dont you

:(

the only reason i play is because the high i will feel after my first ever madden gaf win will be better than any drug i've ever had.

it has to be.

Top Bottom