• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

BigAT

I had literally never heard of the movie until the first time you mentioned it in here.

I saw a trailer for it in the theaters before Hateful 8, but I can't recall seeing a single commercial or bit of advertising for the movie after that though.

eznark

Banned
What was the critical reaction to Django Unchained? I finally got around to watching it a week or so ago. That was a really, really good story told by a really, really awful storyteller. Man I want to see a non-hack remake that movie.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What was the critical reaction to Django Unchained? I finally got around to watching it a week or so ago. That was a really, really good story told by a really, really awful storyteller. Man I want to see a non-hack remake that movie.

Have you seen Hateful 8 and what did you think of it if so?

In general I like Tarantino movies for like the first hour to hour and a half then, everytime, my reaction is "OK dude I get it". Exposition - violence - exposition - violence - etc

eznark

Banned
Have you seen Hateful 8 and what did you think of it if so?

In general I like Tarantino movies for like the first hour to hour and a half then, everytime, my reaction is "OK dude I get it". Exposition - violence - exposition - violence - etc

I have not yet. I kind of had some of the same "wtf" moments that people seem to have had with that movie. Like, Tarrantino probably just actually hates black people and jerked off to that completely unnecessarily prolonged "Mandingo" scene.

He so desperately wants everyone who watches it to know that it's a Tarrantino movie. He could accomplish that with extremely well written dialog, interesting moral connumdrums and atypical protagonists...yet he also feels the need to throw in hyper violence. gore and an unnecessary fourth act, like always.

It's a shame. Sort of have to blame critics, who never take him to task and just fellate everything he shits out. He doesn't think he has to grow.

brentech

TLBB continues to try to play the card like he's the first person to have to sit waiting for his opponent or the first person in the league trying to win games with a below average to bad QB.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Chris Taylor 2 for 21 20 yards 4 INT's
giphy.gif

BigAT

Chris Taylor 2 for 21 20 yards 4 INT's
https://media.giphy.com/media/UQPGWlsqTrfNe/giphy.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

...how? I feel like you could close your eyes, hit X to snap and then press a random receiver button two seconds later and likely wind up with better numbers than that.

Lonestar

...how? I feel like you could close your eyes, hit X to snap and then press a random receiver button two seconds later and likely wind up with better numbers than that.

Well, I know where 4 incompletes ended up. Throw on, I'd guess 8-10 drops, a handful of the "incomplete to avoid the sack" animation, and a few just out and out misses. Couldn't even hit the HB on a wheel route/flat.

This was on a 3rd restarted game. As soon as I got a lead near halftime in the 1st game, some sort of grieving message came up and I got booted. EA's determined that any sort of success on my part is illegal.

TheCrow

It's up there with pulp fiction for my favorite tarantino movie. But everytime I try to rank them I end up just going back and forth since most his films are so good. Though I do rewatch Django a lot.

Lonestar

It'd be funny if I infected the Bears some with that trade.

I'm convinced that a sim win for FMT would have netted my players with a better performance than that bullshit.

Lonestar

with your luck the team would have actually died in a plane crash if you simmed

also when did we trade?

Least they could go knowing they were on fire. Sadly, Dwayne Bowe missed the flight because he was too slow to the gate.

You got my 2nd and 3rd for your 2nd and 2 players (FS and DE)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah the Bears season will get back on track tonight

My time being over .500 simply doesn't last long

no no no

I'm the one who sucks, you don't get to out bitch me on this game!

I'm going to start charging anyone stealing my schtick.

That said, I have no idea what the fuck I am going to do to stop Julio, Stills, and Tevin. Looking at the Falcons defensive roster, it's probably the best personnel in the league.

Lonestar

Checking, I was 11 for 16 for 182 yards, 1 TD 1 INT and 1 Rushing TD with Taylor (212 offensive yards) with 2:09 left in the 1st half, up 14-10. It's still real to me dammit. If I believe it, I can achieve it.

Smokey

I'd still go with the V10 unless you want the smaller screen.

The GOAT

I just switched back to Verizon from T-Mobile. Fuking trash carrier they are. Their little outage this past weekend was the final straw. How tf is LTE AND Wi-Fi calling going to be down? Back with Verizon da gawd where I am getting 4x the amount of data a month for the same price, and I actually have full reception at work vs having to rely on Wi-Fi calling.

Fuk Tmobile

It was the worst cold streak I've ever seen and I've seen some bad ones. Every throw was off target or dropped basically.

eznark

Banned
Honestly I had never even heard of the V10 before AZ mentioned it. I fucking love my G4 though, far and away the best phone I've ever owned. Year later and still no significant battery or slow down issues. It's a miracle.

Lonestar

It was the worst cold streak I've ever seen and I've seen some bad ones. Every throw was off target or dropped basically.

Did any of the games have any abnormal lag/hitchiness to them on your end? I don't remember anything egregious beyond the actual disconnects.

DCX

DCX
What's the latest you can wreck me? 2 of the 4 games are scheduled and 1 of the 2 games that are scheduled is Trasher so I'm not confident it will be by midnight.
I'm working till 9 tonight so I might either be passed out by 9:30 or up till 2 :/

DCX

Top Bottom