• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Oh.. my god..

I held the Skins to 8 passing yards and 88 rushing yards and still lost 27-22.
All thanks to Mariota and the two pick 6's he threw. 3 ints in total.
God damn I suck.

GG Scott.
I cant imagine playing a eorse game the. I did, you sacked me NINE times i sacked you zero, i am truly fortunate that mariota is terrible

Trasher

Oh cool, LJ gets to destroy me this week! When works good for you, LJ? I can go late tonight if you're around, but that'll be after 10pst most likely. Otherwise, I should hopefully be able to play tomorrow night around 7pst unless we are advancing before then.

Seems like an obvious sim win to AZ. Up 3 and he picked it with 36 seconds left. Give me a break.

the issue is 3 TO's DCX has.

Honestly they should just recreate the situation in the second quarter so they have 2 minute rules apply. Count down from two minute warning till 36 seconds are off the clock and GG no RE

in my opinion, az should get the simwin.

1. az just got a pick at his own 35 with 36 seconds left. DCX has 3 timeouts and down 3.
2. if az runs the ball 3 straight times, he would run about an additional 12-15 seconds off the clock just with the time to run the plays themselves
3. lets assume dcx stops him 3 and out. az has to punt. he probably snaps the punt at about 21 seconds left or so. the punt/return itself is another 5-6 seconds.
4. now dcx gets the ball at maybe his own 30 yard line (at best) with maybe 15 seconds left with no timeouts?

sim win for the saints

obamaitislaw.gif

LJ11

Oh cool, LJ gets to destroy me this week! When works good for you, LJ? I can go late tonight if you're around, but that'll be after 10pst most likely. Otherwise, I should hopefully be able to play tomorrow night around 7pst unless we are advancing before then.

Tomorrow is fine, that time is perfect.

R2 buttons on PS4 controllers are pieces of shit

one is registering a max of 74% when pressed, and the other 85%

I'm assuming you tested this on the PC, what program did you use? Man I'm still using an old version of DS4version, it worked and said fuck it why upgrade. Still the best option on PC?

I also wish they revamped the controller a bit, better D-pad (use the Vita pad!), and improve the overall quality. Thumbsticks on tend to be super slipper on my new one. I'm ok with the feel of the triggers, but they could be less springy, and more like the 360/One.

I'm fucking broken. 13 picks in 3 games, this has to be the worst I've ever played and I haven't even had to face LJ or FMT yet.

Go back to basics, it's what I do. Keep it fucking simple, and run the rock.

eznark

Banned
I'm fucking broken. 13 picks in 3 games, this has to be the worst I've ever played and I haven't even had to face LJ or FMT yet.

You were running all over me and doing a good job throwing to the flats. No idea why you decided to start testing my amazing linebackers.

You were running all over me and doing a good job throwing to the flats. No idea why you decided to start testing my amazing linebackers.

You kept playing cover 3 so I tried to hit quick stuff under it because my offensive line wasn't holding up. Then French and the LBer both made picks on plays where they weren't even looking at the ball and I just fell apart.

Go back to basics, it's what I do. Keep it fucking simple, and run the rock.

I mean I try, but this was the first game all season where I was actually gaining yards running. I prefer running the ball most of the time anyhow, but my offensive line is just garbage at everything it seems.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pick me off 4 times as well.

eznark

Banned
You kept playing cover 3 so I tried to hit quick stuff under it because my offensive line wasn't holding up. Then French and the LBer both made picks on plays where they weren't even looking at the ball and I just fell apart.

The throw to French you threw it way, way, way too early. There is no way your receiver broke to the curl when you threw it. So French just walked into it.

You threw 4 picks to linebackers so I'm not sure which one upset you.

brentech

I feel like my 4 player changes and even at the end of last season before the changes, I started playing much better defense. So far I've mostly held up this year, but I'm playing more conservative on offense as well.
Just like against splat, at some point I'm going to have to do more than just grind out my wins with stout D

The throw to French you threw it way, way, way too early. There is no way your receiver broke to the curl when you threw it. So French just walked into it.

You threw 4 picks to linebackers so I'm not sure which one upset you.

The one in the flat that set you up at the 11.It looked like an open lane and you turned around and user picked it.

Greg

I'm assuming you tested this on the PC, what program did you use? Man I'm still using an old version of DS4version, it worked and said fuck it why upgrade. Still the best option on PC?
there's an electric car in Driveclub with a digital display inside the cockpit that gives you accel %
but I just tried it on my PC using DS4Windows and the display matches up with those readings too (program doesn't give a percentage though)

I knew something was messed up when I couldn't complete one of the new elite challenges in Driveclub that was pretty much just a straight line, and then not being able to route players to block in Madden the past few games makes more sense

Top Bottom