• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wii U Pro Controller is still amazing. 50 bucks, nintendo quality, battery charge lasts forever.

brentech

I was so close to throwing a tantrum. My Adobe Lightroom wouldn't launch. Kept hanging up on the Splash screen and I couldn't get it to work. Went through about 8 different solutions before figuring out the Lightroom catelog was corrupt and I could just throw my backup into the folder from 2/02/16.
Was going to have a heart attack if all my photo edits from 2012 to now where lost.

LJ11

Dualshock 3 was a tank, good battery life, all of their past controllers were pretty well built, no excuse for this shit. Sad part is they can make some serious cash by actually not selling a pos.

My launch ps4 controller is better than my new one, sticks are super grippy, but I'm afraid I'll wear it out so I use the newe one, lol.

Smokey

The DS3 was a shit design, but the build quality was good. Then they get it right with the DS4, but shit on the build quality.

Sony.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm of the opinion that liked the feel of both DS3 and DS4, but the 4 has shit durability. This broken one was a replacement of a broken one that didn't work anymore.

DJ Bowser

One of my old wrestling buddies works on the Madden games. I wonder if I could pester him for insider info. We recently stopped playing Words With Friends together though so our friendship is on the rocks.

DCX

DCX
One of my old wrestling buddies works on the Madden games. I wonder if I could pester him for insider info. We recently stopped playing Words With Friends together though so our friendship is on the rocks.
The fact you haven't pestered him is sin!

You should have have him get in touch with Wellie so he can do this franchise thing proper.

DCX

I'd rather not sim since it's so early in the year, if you guys can agree on a time tomorrow before the advance I'd rather let you guys play it. But if that doesn't work out then a SIMIT is in order! (We advanced at 10:45 ET on Saturday)

However it appears that Ferny will be a team player either way. I knew you were a great man Ferny

I'd rather not sim since it's so early in the year, if you guys can agree on a time tomorrow before the advance I'd rather let you guys play it. But if that doesn't work out then a SIMIT is in order! (We advanced at 10:45 ET on Saturday)

However it appears that Ferny will be a team player either way. I knew you were a great man Ferny

i don't have class tomorrow, will you be up around 1-2 in the morning when we vance?

Ferny

I wouldn't be available till pretty late tomorrow so don't wanna hold everyone else up that might be able to get games in during the day/afternoon. A sim is fine, friend.

also, az/dcx:

bench your st arters if you like. i can't be held responsible for any injuries!

image.php

I wouldn't be available till pretty late tomorrow so don't wanna hold everyone else up that might be able to get games in during the day/afternoon. A sim is fine, friend.

predator_handshake.jpg

Also we are probably advancing around 11 ET because I think Bills-Vikes is happening at around 10

Top Bottom