• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

no one should have the video playing while they're streaming.
Nice thing about youtube, you could let the video playback, but down the quality to like 240p just to get a good idea of what you did right/wrong if you ever needed.

I do, it's a great way to quickly diagnose plays and see what went wrong.

Birdman02

Iiiiiif we advance tonight, I would love to play, Birdman. These Cardinals have been anxiously awaiting this matchup against the Norwegian Pirates.

You know I don't double dip.

Seriously though, it depends on if/how late I end up playing Cola. I don't have a definitive window for my availability tonight.

You know I don't double dip.

Seriously though, it depends on if/how late I end up playing Cola. I don't have a definitive window for my availability tonight.

I thought I might try :(

Fine, don't blame me when you see york887--->(knife)--->Birdman182372189321321 in rainbow six tonight

0-4 with the second worst defense in the league. What exactly are you gaining?

Spirit_Breaker.png

LMAO

Please share what his initial starting points were

I backed out of a trade, mean thing to do with Lone after everyone but CB approved it, but I looked over the players regression over the last few seasons and saw a trend that I didn't like and felt like it wouldn't be worth it for the draft pick.

Sorry Lone!

0-4 with the second worst defense in the league. What exactly are you gaining?

ironically I haven't been streaming for my last few games and looking at the stream. My defense stats are a little skewed, I've given up a good amount of points on pick sixes and kick returns in my first few games. My pass defense, even with Motes going HAM is ranked middle of the league. Run defense is bad, still trying to work on that, DM ran over me all day. I've lost all my games on final possessions, sometimes with madden luck not being on my side, sometimes with me doing silly stuff and letting my opponent back in the game.

Then again your offense is shit and it seems like you can't move the ball at all, so good luck when you face someone who can pass not directly into your CB's, but you're 3-1 so you got me on that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What's the one thing this Denver team have? Cornerbacks and Chris Taylor. Chris Harris has a inhuman trading price no one will ever go for, so offer Talib or whatever his name is. I ask too much, he counters a bit too much, I hold at a lesser than my original offer, he agrees, I spend the effort to get approval, but since I can't trade while on bye week, it has to wait till next week. Late last night, he backs out of the agreed deal.

Now, there's no actual punishment for backing out before a deal gets finalized, and nothing has really changed, but it's the principle/principal,princebale of the matter.

So

GrcHSDx.gif

Lonestar

oh, and CB3 approved it. It went 4 for 4. Barry Bond's Tumor would have been happy.

Oh, and the thing about regression, why ask for a trade in the early part of the season, unless you want that player for the current season (before regression). You're paying later for something now.

oh, and CB3 approved it. It went 4 for 4. Barry Bond's Tumor would have been happy.

oh, well he CB approved it then I guess the trade should be final.

So send it over when we vance

Oh, and the thing about regression, why ask for a trade in the early part of the season, unless you want that player for the current season (before regression). You're paying later for something now.

I'm going back and forth between trying to win now and not give up and accepting that starting 0-4 means I'm out of the playoff race in the NFC, so my mind is constantly flipping between thinking about the future and thinking about the now.

You acknowledge that there's a delay to that extent but had still accused people of sniping by watching the stream?

I have my laptop next to me, so a 10-15 second delay isn't very hard miss when fucking around on the play selection menu.

Lonestar

I'll run it back through the 4, or put it up for debate. I didn't follow the history of the current league enough to know what the precedent of this type of situation is, and Abe Vigoda Forbids I guilt trip my way into preferential treatment.

I'll run it back through the 4, or put it up for debate. I didn't follow the history of the current league enough to know what the precedent of this type of situation is, and Abe Vigoda Forbids I guilt trip my way into preferential treatment.

the trade is gonna happen if you do this

I've already said to send it over when we vance, worst case for me his speed turns into shit and I just make him a zone person for the rest of his madden life next season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys what does this mean? If I buy these items it combines into the top guy automatic?

9Sd3J7h.jpg

NpUhtr4.jpg

Do they combine in my slots automatically so I don't have to drop stuff?

Also, when you buy those items, if it's earlier on, try to get the best item if at all possible---that way you got the best equipment while waiting for the whole set to complete. So save the recipes for last unless you're literally about to die and just need to spend that shit before your opponent takes your $$$.

Another control you should know is Shift+Left Click on those items, on the bottom right corner it'll put those in the "buy next" and I think I use Space bar to buy those items automatically when I have the money, so that I don't have to peruse the menu for it.

Smokey

no one should have the video playing while they're streaming.
Nice thing about youtube, you could let the video playback, but down the quality to like 240p just to get a good idea of what you did right/wrong if you ever needed.

You can somehow have access to Twitch chat on the channel...without your own stream playing? Where?

I really sucked using Lion last night. Those were my first couple games not using Lich. I'm pretty bad with Lich too but man it was like starting over completely.

I really sucked using Lion last night. Those were my first couple games not using Lich. I'm pretty bad with Lich too but man it was like starting over completely.

Lion is great once you get to know him.

I couldn't do shit against Lina as Bloodseeker. How do I win the middle lane when she can fuck me from range and I can't do shit? I was really trying to play angles the best I could and just sneak in last hits whenever possible but it was really difficult to put up with it.

Lonestar

I've turned on the twitch ap on the ipad, and in there is a function for "chat only". Don't hear any game sound, nor video. Just chat.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yes I felt bad friend. I am learning another hero so you can return to Lich.

Right now I am just working on my early game lane mechanics. Last hits, denying, and harassing other heroes so they don't get the EXP because they have to run away. I feel like if I can get that down I can play with any hero and just go from there.

what have you done to me CB

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Can we talk about the heist by Luke getting a 2nd rounder for Donte Moncrief?

Rob whyyyyy

I don't have very much confidence in my drafting ability and I needed help at WR immediately. After practicing with him for a while I'll admit it was probably a bad deal.

Any of you guys watch the MLB 16 footage today? It didn't do much to get me excited for the game. There are some UI changes, roofs close, and there are some perks available for batting but I dunno just not feeling it this year for some reason. I think this will be the first year I'm not day one. Instead I'm going to wait to find out if the online experience got any better.

I don't have very much confidence in my drafting ability and I needed help at WR immediately. After practicing with him for a while I'll admit it was probably a bad deal.

Any of you guys watch the MLB 16 footage today? It didn't do much to get me excited for the game. There are some UI changes, roofs close, and there are some perks available for batting but I dunno just not feeling it this year for some reason. I think this will be the first year I'm not day one. Instead I'm going to wait to find out if the online experience got any better.

I watched the Diamond Dynasty stream last week and that pretty much sold me on the game. Online will probably still be shit

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
To be fair to FMT he is the only one that tried to talk me out of it. I just didn't listen to him. It's OK though Moncrief is an upgrade to all my other WR's and I doubt I could have drafted someone better that could make an immediate impact.

To be fair to FMT he is the only one that tried to talk me out of it. I just didn't listen to him. It's OK though Moncrief is an upgrade to all my other WR's and I doubt I could have drafted someone better that could make an immediate impact.

There's like 7 elite WRs in every draft according to Bowser.

Top Bottom