• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
To be fair to FMT he is the only one that tried to talk me out of it. I just didn't listen to him. It's OK though Moncrief is an upgrade to all my other WR's and I doubt I could have drafted someone better that could make an immediate impact.

I initially thought no way not good enough but much like trading my 2nd rounder to DCX for Khalil Riley, there is value to getting the guy almost a full season in advance. Rob is a decent player but needs the help now.

scratch me filling in for the jets, can't seem to get PSN to recognize my ps+ account on my sub account. oh well! play the CPU jets or take the simwin if you like (be sure to bench your starters tho)

Ferny

Sorry boys :(

I wanted to talk to FMT before making this post, I honestly was going to drop out before the season started but figured I could play at least this season out and be good but it just isn't fair to myself or my opponents.

Going thru some shit at the moment and just need to focus on that and myself for a bit. It's nothing serious so no need to worry in that regard. I'll be sure to catch you guys for the next game.

Peace out, fam.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yes I felt bad friend. I am learning another hero so you can return to Lich.

Right now I am just working on my early game lane mechanics. Last hits, denying, and harassing other heroes so they don't get the EXP because they have to run away. I feel like if I can get that down I can play with any hero and just go from there.

what have you done to me CB

Don't mind me. Just over here jerkin it to this post.

*New England Patriots first-round pick was forfeited for DeflateGate

sad_frog_by_pimpstain-d8woafy.jpg

eznark

Banned
I hope you and Gravestorm work things out, Fern man. You guys are a super cute couple and I hate that you're going through a rough patch.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I might be playing Nightz tonight. Will know more in an hour or so.

Also this is cool:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dr...ck-nfl-draft-database-2016-tendencies-experts

A tool for letting you see which players all the pundits are mocking to your favorite NFL team.

(I'd post this in the NFL thread but they're more concerned with anime or something).

I will fucking RIOT if the Giants draft Elliot. It would be a shot in the arm for the offense but not the fuck at all what we need.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
no streams tonight? i was hoping to watch a game.

guess i'll watch agent carter instead

ah, nvm right on time :)

Rorschach

Wellie: use the in-game build/buying guides while you learn more about the game. The in-game guides will highlight which skills to take at each level and give you suggestions on what to buy in each phase of the game (including starting items). You have to enable them for each hero in the upper left corner. Don't use the default guides. :p

Top Bottom