• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

cdyhybrid

It's about that time again.

1nD0wCc.jpg

Finally threw less than 4 picks in a game.

I don't understand why Nightz gave up early in the fourth and started calling nothing but tosses, feelsbad.

Lost a starting QB, Starting Star LB and a Starting RT.

I was lucky.

DCX

last season Trasher got simmed and didn't have enough players active in positions to send a madden invite for the next game

I like to imagine that there are rampant car/bus crashes before each sim game that cause players to get hurt.

DJ Bowser

LJ- if we advance tonight will you be around?

If not, I have a small window of availability tomorrow morning and am gone until Saturday night (which I imagine is the deadline if we advance tonight).

NuyLwyJ.jpg

Turned her down to play dota. What has CB done to me.

remind me of that time where I was invited to a college new years eve party sophomore year in HS only to turn it down because I had to farm mats for elixirs to sell to the AH for our raiding group in WoW

...in retrospect that is 100 times worse

Trasher

Yes I felt bad friend. I am learning another hero so you can return to Lich.

Right now I am just working on my early game lane mechanics. Last hits, denying, and harassing other heroes so they don't get the EXP because they have to run away. I feel like if I can get that down I can play with any hero and just go from there.

what have you done to me CB

Holy fuck this is a sexy post.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I still have no idea what the fuck pressing 2 did but whatever.

Still patting myself on the back for that sick Shallow Grave timing. That was honestly the equivalent of

giphy.gif

But in dota form

LukeSmith

I still have no idea what the fuck pressing 2 did but whatever.

Still patting myself on the back for that sick Shallow Grave timing. That was honestly the equivalent of

giphy.gif

But in dota form

dude's played 2 games
linking OBJ highlights already

I think he's prob better than Az by next Tuesday

Top Bottom