• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am ok waiting until tomorrow morning. DietRob when can you play?

I just played another dota game, another win, is it common for me to get destroyed early then come back and wreck shit? Like I want to say I was 0-4-1 then ended up 2-6-10.

I had a Slark on my team that spent the early game just farming and came back to destroy everyone, it was insane. My Chaos Knight was good too meanwhile their Bristleback and Pudge were miserable. Is that common to leave a guy to just get to mid-late game asap?

G9hfFaZ.jpg

cdyhybrid

I am ok waiting until tomorrow morning. DietRob when can you play?

I just played another dota game, another win, is it common for me to get destroyed early then come back and wreck shit? Like I want to say I was 0-4-1 then ended up 2-6-10.

I had a Slark on my team that spent the early game just farming and came back to destroy everyone, it was insane. My Chaos Knight was good too meanwhile their Bristleback and Pudge were miserable. Is that common to leave a guy to just get to mid-late game asap?

G9hfFaZ.jpg
Yeah, many hard carries (Anti-Mage, Spectre, etc.) will farm for 20+ minutes until they have their baseline items that allow them to effectively start getting involved with fights.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie I have a busy weekend but I'm off work on Monday.

OK but we are opening ourselves up to the lynch mob for a potential simif we advance tomorrow. What time Monday? That is the day I go back to work.

Yeah, many hard carries (Anti-Mage, Spectre, etc.) will farm for 20+ minutes until they have their baseline items that allow them to effectively start getting involved with fights.

That's insane. Whenever I learn other heroes and start ganking fuckers I will keep those types in mind.

Greg

UC4 MP beta is pretty awesome

sidekicks and mysticals are stupid, but the gunplay and traversal is great, and netcode/hit detection seems on compared to the last few ND games

DCX

DCX
I just told you Smokey can't play and gave Luke the win, Somnia can't play and gave LJ the win.

Nighty and GQ?? Who knows.

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OK but we are opening ourselves up to the lynch mob for a potential simif we advance tomorrow. What time Monday? That is the day I go back to work.

Ah, I wasn't sure if you'd still be around during the day or not. If possible maybe we can try to go tomorrow or Sunday night after 10 ET so we don't face the mob.

DCX

DCX
Alot of Madden bros celebrating birthdays!

Happy birthday MGAF GOAT!

Game shark still kicking after all these years!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in class reading the Purge dota guide during breaks, shit made no sense before but now with about a week and a half of play it's good info.

Last night's game pissed me off in that I did not feel like I contributed and through dying so much in the early game I felt like I fed the other team. I'm still not understanding the laning science. Moreover I'm not effective yet in regards to earl game harassing. That Zeus fucked us up in the top lane.

Having played a few more solo queue pubs our coordination via mumble should be able to trump many disadvantages.

LukeSmith

Luke I have a small window to play, if you can. Pls be up soon

pls

omg this is parenting

"it's 6:20 in the morning on a weekend I hope the single guy with literally zero responsibilities on saturday can wake up and play madden because I've got a sliver of free time."

Smokey

omg this is parenting

"it's 6:20 in the morning on a weekend I hope the single guy with literally zero responsibilities on saturday can wake up and play madden because I've got a sliver of free time."

I had until 830a your time, which is 1030a my time. Sounds reasonable!

Thought there was a decent chance you might be up walking your dog or something

Top Bottom